I, Tonya | Page 33 | Golden Skate

I, Tonya

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Fenway3, no there is no Canadian DWTS show here in Canada, but I believe Liz Manley lives and coaches in the States. Maybe that's why Liz made her comment.

fenway3

On the Ice
Fenway3, no there is no Canadian DWTS show here in Canada, but I believe Liz Manley lives and coaches in the States. Maybe that's why Liz made her comment.

Thanks for the info, Ladskater.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but sometimes it's smart not to express your opinion to the whole world. ;) Comments like hers come across a lot like "Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!"—except in this case it's "Tonya! Tonya! Tonya!" :)

millie

Medalist
Congratulations to Tonya for making it to the finals in Dancing With the Stars. Adam Rippon is in the finals also..

lesnar001

Record Breaker
Congrats to Tonya for making it to the finals on DWTS. I was hoping it would be an all figure skating final.
Too bad this season is only 4 weeks long, though.

fenway3

On the Ice
I know her making the finale is a bit controversial some, but it's obvious that Tonya has gotten her "work ethic" together for this show, which is nice to see. Appearing in DWTS and then making the finale—well, I'm not sure Tonya could've ever asked for more than that.

Just curious—wasn't Nancy 6th or something last year? Was she a good dancer? She always looks like she's in great shape, so I imagine she was pretty strong.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
She does not deserve to be above Mirai. I hope they make a Disney princess doll that looks like Mirai. So lovely.

Inessence

Rinkside
For those interested, the student documentary “Sharp Efges” which is the basis for much of “I, Tonya” is available to watch online on Itunes and Amazon.