Love and Punishment | Page 134 | Golden Skate

Love and Punishment

LoveShura

On the Ice
So I started watching The Girl I Loved. Has that show been talked about here? I was on episode 48 and decided to read online about it and it looks like it ends weird. So basically Love and Punishment is our one sweet perfect show?

LoveShura

On the Ice
I watched that one a while back. Did not like it at all.. I didn't watch it all. Yes L&P will never be matched. It to me is one of a kind. Everything worked on that series. The story line, the actors, the music etc. I'm really liking Hercai and Kuzgun. Have to wait for second season on both. I fast forwarded the last episode of erkenci kus. Couldn't stand to watch the characters anymore. The last scene was good. They really dropped the ball with that show.
Thanks Denner, I can’t believe they had the whole 80+episodes of that show but couldn’t put on all of L&P! The two shows you named are on YouTube?

NazAli

On the Ice
Yes on YouTube

Hello Ladies,

Glad you’re all doing well this summer.
Wanted to suggest once more that you should all try and watch Fazilet Hanum Ve Kizlari.
It has a happy ending and it is interesting to say the least.
I also got hooked on Hercai, and did something I don’t do and that is watch unfinished episodes.
So I’m anxious to see the next season; I hope they do not ruin it like Intersection etc.

Chat soon and hope all goes well.

I’m glad too that you liked the links above.

Rica ederim

:yahoo:

Dafna

On the Ice
Hello Ladies,

Glad you’re all doing well this summer.
Wanted to suggest once more that you should all try and watch Fazilet Hanum Ve Kizlari.
It has a happy ending and it is interesting to say the least.
I also got hooked on Hercai, and did something I don’t do and that is watch unfinished episodes.
So I’m anxious to see the next season; I hope they do not ruin it like Intersection etc.

Chat soon and hope all goes well.

I’m glad too that you liked the links above.

Rica ederim

:yahoo:

Hello NazAli, Hello Ladies,
I sat down to start Fazilet Hanim ve Kizlari last weekend, through the links that you graciously sent. To my disappointment that was impossible.... it says “this video is blocked in your country on copyright grounds”, and this is for all of them... I would ask other ladies to try it too, and see. I checked the Turkish version, it looked good. I saw the familiar face you were talking. :disapp:......

I checked and Hercai, second season is debuting September 20, two or three days after we will have it translated.

Today, I learned about a new series coming this October: “ Ambasador’s Daughter” (Sefirin Kizi). The main role is played by Engin Akiyrek (who plays Omer in Kara Para Ask). It said that it is written mainly for international audiences, let’s see. Interestingly enough, in the same article I read that Kara Para Ask didn’t have that much success with Turkish audience, but it was a hit with the international viewers.
Always thank you, and talk to you later. :pray: :luv17:

Dafna

On the Ice
Hi Dafna,

Sorry that the earlier links didn’t work.
I’ve just checked now and found new one with even other episodes that I wanted to watch (black and white love) and have watched (Dolunay).
So try this one out https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXkL4nAn79493CbmmO4YWojT5TLBFpjLV

Let me know if it’s ok.

NazAli.

NazAli dear, this also didn’t work. It has the same message: copywriter issue. I am pretty sure the same problem is for everybody here. It wasn’t meant to be....
Thank you, cok tessekur ederim!
:)

NazAli

On the Ice
Sorry about that

NazAli dear, this also didn’t work. It has the same message: copywriter issue. I am pretty sure the same problem is for everybody here. It wasn’t meant to be....
Thank you, cok tessekur ederim!
:)

So sorry it does not work for you.
I'm watching it again and it's translated.
I wish there was a way for you to watch it.

NazAli...:shocked:

Dafna

On the Ice
So sorry it does not work for you.
I'm watching it again and it's translated.
I wish there was a way for you to watch it.

NazAli...:shocked:

You don’t have to say sorry.... it’s not your fault. I feel bad because you took the time and posted all the episodes here.... I am sorry too. When I saw who Farzilet Hanim (Sevgi) was, I got kind of curious to see this new character of her in this series.
Thank you NazAli, cok tessekur ederim!
By the way, how is your Turkish learning going? Have you advanced with it! I would like to know. :)

Dafna

On the Ice
Hello Ladies, I just finished “This Evening” on Netflix. It was interesting. Any suggestions for any new show?

LoveShura

On the Ice
I read the reviews on that show, they weren’t great. Also I’m not a fan of that actor. Let me know what you think. I’m almost done with Khanni, did you watch that?

Dafna

On the Ice
I read the reviews on that show, they weren’t great. Also I’m not a fan of that actor. Let me know what you think. I’m almost done with Khanni, did you watch that?

Loveshura, I am liking it. I love the fact that is based on true story. I am on episode 3, there 6 at all. It keeps you in suspense... I am not a particular fan of the actor, but I believe here he plays very well, and truthful to the story.

Is Khanni on Netflix? I haven’t watched it. Is it good?

I also saw a documentary: “Heal”. I will watch it one more time. It has a bit of science at the beginning but it is amazing: mind over body. Just stick with it, it is worth it. A lot of very helpful information health wise.

NazAli

On the Ice
Hi Dafna,
My Turkish gets better but still a lot to go. But I can enjoy watching shows with no subtitles. Even with few sections translated. I’ve watched Siyah Beyaza Ask that way.
I might try and watch Dolunay again.

Hope all is well with y’all ladies.

NazAli :)

Dafna

On the Ice
Hi Dafna,
My Turkish gets better but still a lot to go. But I can enjoy watching shows with no subtitles. Even with few sections translated. I’ve watched Siyah Beyaza Ask that way.
I might try and watch Dolunay again.

Hope all is well with y’all ladies.

NazAli :)

Hello NazAli, I am glad to hear that. It is a difficult language though. I am also able to understand very well small talk and simple conversation. I get lost when they talk specific, like business talk, or law language. But these movies are the best training ever. In every movie, series we have seen there is a divorce, there are acquisitions and bankruptcies that I guess have helped with this. L&P has helped me a lot: by watching it so many times, I have learned a lot. I am even able to say in what scene I have learned such and such word and expression. :love: I don’t usually do this, because I am a shy person by nature, but now whenever I have the possibility I approach turkish people with my Turkish. Some weeks ago I met a Turkish couple with their kids in a play area at a mall where I was with my nephew and my niece. It is much much easier to understand, but when it comes to build sentences it is HARD. But somehow I was able to talk, understand them and be understood. It was a real pleasure to listen and try to talk Turkish outside the movies.... Whenever I find the possibility I try to speak it. And all the Turkish people that I have met are so delighted to hear you are trying to learn Turkish and try to help with that.... I was able to watch Medcezir where more than a third of the episodes didn’t have translation. Maybe I will watch it again. I liked Serenaya Sarikaya on that movie.
Talk to you later, Dafna.

Dafna

On the Ice
Hello ladies. I'm waiting for second season of Hercai and Kuzgan. Been watching kimse bilmez. Love it. Also I resisted Resurrection Eturghal but I really like it

Hello Denner, I am also looking forward to Hercai second season, and our talks and discussions about it. I wonder how their love situation will resolve. I watched all the episodes of kimse bilmez and waiting for the new ones. I just started Canevim (the nest). It is fully translated, and I am liking it so far. Please, don’t go without watching Resurrection Ertughrul. I loved it. This last winter I saw its last season. Resurrection is where my love for Turkish cinematography started years ago. It is a wonderful art, their performance is superb, and it is better than a history book. It takes a bit of will to go through all the episodes, but I enjoyed it. :) :)

NazAli

On the Ice
Any hint on how these are ?

Hello ladies. I'm waiting for second season of Hercai and Kuzgan. Been watching kimse bilmez. Love it. Also I resisted Resurrection Eturghal but I really like it

Hi Denner,

Is Kimse Bilmez worth watching? How about Kuzgan? Are these complete season?
I'm also waiting on Hercai, but I prefer for more episodes to be online rather than wait anxiously every week for a new episode.
I'm spoilt like that, so I will wait for it to start and then I can binge watch. :laugh:

NazAli....

NazAli

On the Ice
Hello NazAli, I am glad to hear that. It is a difficult language though. I am also able to understand very well small talk and simple conversation. I get lost when they talk specific, like business talk, or law language. But these movies are the best training ever. In every movie, series we have seen there is a divorce, there are acquisitions and bankruptcies that I guess have helped with this. L&P has helped me a lot: by watching it so many times, I have learned a lot. I am even able to say in what scene I have learned such and such word and expression. :love: I don’t usually do this, because I am a shy person by nature, but now whenever I have the possibility I approach turkish people with my Turkish. Some weeks ago I met a Turkish couple with their kids in a play area at a mall where I was with my nephew and my niece. It is much much easier to understand, but when it comes to build sentences it is HARD. But somehow I was able to talk, understand them and be understood. It was a real pleasure to listen and try to talk Turkish outside the movies.... Whenever I find the possibility I try to speak it. And all the Turkish people that I have met are so delighted to hear you are trying to learn Turkish and try to help with that.... I was able to watch Medcezir where more than a third of the episodes didn’t have translation. Maybe I will watch it again. I liked Serenaya Sarikaya on that movie.
Talk to you later, Dafna.

Hey Dafna,

I have not tried conversing a lot outside of when I'm watching.
My family thinks I'm an expert in Turkish, but I will try it more and more.
I will add Medcezir to my list of what to watch.

take care,

TTL ladies,

NazALi.