Love and Punishment | Page 136 | Golden Skate

Love and Punishment

NazAli

On the Ice
Are these on Netflix NazAli?
Hi LoveShura,

Start watching Ressurection Ertughrul on YouTube, then season 5 on Netflix.
Some episodes are missing on Netflix. It is quite long, but worth it.

I haven’t watched the others i will start and see, I was asking for pointers on which one to start with.

Kara Para Ask is on Netflix.

Meganda

Medalist
I can't watch Kurt seyit again. I've watched too many good ending stories.
Try watching a new series on Netflix called virgin river. It has series 1 and have announced that series 2 is coming. I enjoyed it. There's also a series of books that its based on on kindle.

Meganda

Medalist
The 22 series book of Virgin River has many female issues: birth, stillborn, infertility, teenage pregnancy, rape, divorce, spousal cheating, spousal abuse, spousal death etc, of course with diffeent couples in the town. And commitment male issues with females, along with 20 year Iraqi War Veteran issues. Who knows how many Netflix series they will make of this 22 episode book series!

Dafna

On the Ice
Hello Ladies

Just finished watching Ressurection Ertughrul.
It was amazing. Binge watched till the end.
Can’t say nothing bad about it. Very addictive.

Advice on what to watch next. Canevim, Kimse bilmez or Kuzgan.
Please advice. I like a good love story with a happy �� ending.

Hello NazAli, Hello Ladies, maybe I am late on this, but from the three series you mentioned, I would say Kuzgun was the best, then Kimse Bilmez (its still airing on tv) and as for Canevim I started it but I didn’t like it, and didn’t watch it.

I am watching these three series as they are airing right now in Turkey. They are being translated week after week. All three of them are very good, I am not able to say which one is the best:
1. Benin Adim Melek.
2. Guvercin
3. Sefirin Kizi (Ambasador’s Daughter)
Benim Adim Melek and Guvercin have 13 or 14 episodes aired so far. I am waiting for the last two episodes to be translated. The translation is good, the whole episodes are whole not in in parts. I have enjoyed these two series.
As for Sefirin Kizi, it just started. Only three episodes are aired, but only two are translated. I just watched episode 2 tonight. I liked it.
As I said I don’t know which one is the best, because so far all three have nice, beautiful stories. And of course all three are on youtube. I don’t know about you, but lately I am using YouTube more than Netflix for movies. And I am also having hard time to switch to English produced movies. I don’t know but these Turkish series are becoming more and more addicting...and the actors are so good, the pull so many emotions out of you. I hope you like these too. ����

LoveShura

On the Ice
I agree that Turkish, foreign and British films seem so much better than American films. I may get in trouble for this but I was disappointed in Little Women. These other shows have spoiled us!

Dafna

On the Ice
I agree that Turkish, foreign and British films seem so much better than American films. I may get in trouble for this but I was disappointed in Little Women. These other shows have spoiled us!

Hello Loveshura, Telling the truth is getting in trouble most of the time. I have been disappointed by many shows and movies lately. Too much violence, ugliness, and not too much emotions..... without mentioning names. Too be fair some of the Turkish shows start good and then they go on and on.... and ones get bored. For example Kimse Bilmez started good and then I lost the interest on it.... it started in one point now They adding a bad guy every episode..... ehhhhh.

Dafna

On the Ice
Hello NazAli, Hello Ladies, maybe I am late on this, but from the three series you mentioned, I would say Kuzgun was the best, then Kimse Bilmez (its still airing on tv) and as for Canevim I started it but I didn’t like it, and didn’t watch it.

I am watching these three series as they are airing right now in Turkey. They are being translated week after week. All three of them are very good, I am not able to say which one is the best:
1. Benin Adim Melek.
2. Guvercin
Benim Adim Melek and Guvercin have 13 or 14 episodes aired so far. I am waiting for the last two episodes to be translated. The translation is good, the whole episodes are whole not in in parts. I have enjoyed these two series.
As for Sefirin Kizi, it just started. Only three episodes are aired, but only two are translated. I just watched episode 2 tonight. I liked it.
As I said I don’t know which one is the best, because so far all three have nice, beautiful stories. And of course all three are on youtube. I don’t know about you, but lately I am using YouTube more than Netflix for movies. And I am also having hard time to switch to English produced movies. I don’t know but these Turkish series are becoming more and more addicting...and the actors are so good, the pull so many emotions out of you. I hope you like these too. ����

Hello Ladies,
Just an Update:
Don’t start Benim Adim Melek, because they are not translating it (as for now), who knows they might do it later. They translated the first episodes and they are not adding anymore. I am watching it without translation, meanwhile waiting if any translation version is published.

As for Guvercin, it is being translated and it is a beautiful series.

Sefirin Kizi is being translated very promptly, it is beautiful, and already has 2,000,000 views on youtube....

Please let me know if you start watching any of the above... I would like to discuss those with you.
Talk to you later, tessekur ederim!

Dafna

On the Ice
I started watching it but I don't think I'm going to continue. Because I don't think i'm going to like the ending

I agree with you, in the sense that it looks and feels that it will be a lot of drama, but still I don’t believe it will have a bad ending. I read it is based on true story.
Give Guvercin a try, you will like it. I watched episode 6 last night. It’s not as dramatic as sefirin kiz, but still there is drama, and a beautiful love story.

Dafna

On the Ice
I just watched Serifini Kizi episode 4, it is a very beautiful story. The main actors play beautifully. I might say this series is as beautiful as Kara Para Ask. I hope Netflix shows this series as well. It is being posted translated on youtube two days after they show it on tv.

NazAli

On the Ice
Turkish Delights

1. Benin Adim Melek.
2. Guvercin

Hi Dafna, Hello Ladies, Merhaba.

I'm in the phase where I'm doing Ertugrul reruns as well as FHVK.
I will go back to L&P also. But at the moment I am continuing to watch Hercai.
I finished Kimze Bilmez, the ending felt a bit rushed but it was good all the same.
I happened upon Seferin Kizi and it seems to be one that will have drama. I will continue with it too.
I don't watch Netflix as much just cause Ertugrul is still running on it, but most shows I'm watching on YouTube.

Keep enjoying the show, I will also try and have a look at Guvercin. Is it a complete series?
I don't have to be waiting like it is now for Hercai and Seferin Kizi.
I prefer when the series is complete, ideally.

Happy Watching .... Gule Gule :love::pray::slink:

NazAli

LoveShura

On the Ice
Hi everyone!! I’ve taken a break from Turkish dramas and right now am totally into Sanditon on PBS. Come on Jane Austin fans, what do you think?! At first I wasn’t sure but I’ve rewatched it and now I can’t wait for Sunday night for the next episode. From what I’ve read on line it looks like we will all be begging for a season 2!

Meganda

Medalist
Can anyone send me the links for the english subtitled LP season 2. I seem to have lost it all including the emails she sent us with the links. Thanks so much.

Meganda

Medalist
Hi Dafna, Hello Ladies, Merhaba.

I'm in the phase where I'm doing Ertugrul reruns as well as FHVK.
I will go back to L&P also. But at the moment I am continuing to watch Hercai.
I finished Kimze Bilmez, the ending felt a bit rushed but it was good all the same.
I happened upon Seferin Kizi and it seems to be one that will have drama. I will continue with it too.
I don't watch Netflix as much just cause Ertugrul is still running on it, but most shows I'm watching on YouTube.

Keep enjoying the show, I will also try and have a look at Guvercin. Is it a complete series?
I don't have to be waiting like it is now for Hercai and Seferin Kizi.
I prefer when the series is complete, ideally.

Happy Watching .... Gule Gule :love::pray::slink:

NazAli

Hi NazAli,
I found out that season 1 of LP has been translated, so I got it and am enjoying it again - again from Sophia [email protected] or [email protected]. $2 per episode. Enjoy.

NazAli

On the Ice
Hi NazAli,
I found out that season 1 of LP has been translated, so I got it and am enjoying it again - again from Sophia [email protected] or [email protected]. $2 per episode. Enjoy.

Hi Meganda,

Thanks for the message I will definitely send an email to request for the episodes.
I hope they have other series as well.
Murat is starring in a new show RAMO so I would like to watch that with subtitles.
I also discovered a new one with Ibrahim but due to the current happenings filming has stopped at episode 12.
YouTube has the subtitles so here’s a link if you wanna try it doğduğun ev kaderindir https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS32Bmm4aPGAYQcXyks3meA

Let me know what you think.

Stay safe ladies,

Gule gule :drama: