Love and Punishment | Page 137 | Golden Skate

Love and Punishment

Dafna

On the Ice
Hello Ladies,

Long time not hearing from each other. I wish and hope that everybody is doing good, is safe and healthy. How are you coping with the virus? Myself doing good, thanks God so far didn't catch it, either I or any of my immediate family.
I just wanted to touch base with you guys and letting you know the latest shows I have been watching, and also hear from you and your news. :)

Right now I am watching "Gulperi", on youtube, a beautiful series, with some familiar faces from LP. Try it, you will not be disappointed!
I also watched "Paramparca" (Broken Pieces) on youtube. It is still being translated. It has LP familiar faces also.

NazAli, I watched "Doğduğun Ev Kaderindir". I liked it, beautiful series, script and play!! I hope they resume the shooting in Fall.

Ladies, I hope to hear from you and your latest news.
Stay safe and healthy!

Teşekkür ederim, Gule gule :) :)

LoveShura

On the Ice
Hi everyone!!! How are you all doing?? I really liked Her Mother’s Killer on Netflix. Not sure why they translated the title that way. It’s Columbian TV. Pablo reminds me of Savas. Sweet and hangs in there. Love to hear from you all!!

NazAli

On the Ice
Hi Dafna, Hi Loveshura, Merhaba ladies,

It has been a long while. 😜
The pandemic is still taking a toll. We’re starting the second wave and some are still in the first. It is not easy for many, but I am well not been affected so far.
There are interesting shows coming up but re-runs are a thing.
Wishing that you’re all coping well at this time.

Gule gule 🤗

NazAli

On the Ice
Hi Ladies it’s 2023!

Hope the hiatus has been ok for all of you.
Just wanted to check in and see if any of you have caught up or watched anything that we could once again get back into!
Wishing y’all a good year ahead!

Gule gule ! 😊😊

NazAli

Last edited: