Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya & Harley Windsor | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya & Harley Windsor

SKY1118

Rinkside
Country
Olympic
So happy that Katia could have her citizenship and the AOC actually learnt "something" from the past experience. Babies are going to Olympics!!!:cheer:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And a happy 21st birthday to Harley!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Now it's official!! Now we can all stop wondering and worrying, phew!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And a happy 21st birthday to Harley!

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

Wow! I knew I shared a birthday with Brian Boitano, but I didn't realise that it was Harley's as well.

:cheer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARLEY!!! :cheer:

I hope that the coming year is a good one for you, both on and off the ice!

And now that Katya's citizenship has been sorted out, roll on the Olympics!!! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Liud

Rinkside
Woww is it your birthday today?:scratch3:
Happy Birthday Gordon!!!:hb::hb::hb: Have a great one and all the best!!!
Enjoy this olympic fs season:hap10:

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Congrats to them both for officially making the Australian Olympic team today :hap10:

paravolar

On the Ice
It seems they are going to Tallinn.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/windsor-named-as-australias-first-indigenous-winter-olympian/news-story/1f0ff7972821dfe6ce110cd9400ba2af

Windsor said it was the contrast in their personalities that ­allowed them to combine so well.

“She’s a bit more fiery on the ice and I am more calm and I think the combination of hot and cold works well for us,’’ he said.

“We have progressed a lot this year. We’re a lot more mature on the ice and we don’t look like a junior pair any more.

“We look more like a stronger senior team and we proved ourselves at Nebelhorn (the Olympic qualifier in Germany) competing against the world’s best and getting a big score and we’ve had a lot of positive feedback from the judges about how much we’ve improved and how much stronger and faster we are on the ice.’’

Their Sydney-based coach ­Galina Pachin believes they can finish in the top 15 at their first Olympics but will need more time to establish themselves with the international judges to press for higher honours in the senior ranks.

They leave Sydney tomorrow for more training in Moscow followed by a senior competition in Tallinn, Estonia, and the junior grand prix final in Tokyo.

That will be their last junior competition before they move entirely into the senior ranks. “We’re hoping to win,’’ Windsor said.

“Leading into the Olympics that will give us more ranking points.’’

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
That will be their last junior competition before they move entirely into the senior ranks. “We’re hoping to win,’’ Windsor said.[/B]

I was kind of hoping they would go for two-time junior world champions... but if that's what they want I wish them the best in the senior ranks!

Now Russia at last can get that elusive junior pairs gold that they were seeking for almost a decade!