Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya & Harley Windsor | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya & Harley Windsor

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
Are they going to jgpf? Or they've decided to skip it? Sorry if this has been covered already.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Are they going to jgpf? Or they've decided to skip it? Sorry if this has been covered already.

They're going to JGPF. Their names were removed from the Nationals entry list last night.

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
^^ Thanks Karne.
I think they've got a good shot to win. Their Mask program is one of the best programs of this season from any discipline imo.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
They did a great job! Hopefully they nail the FS today!

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
Not completely clean Free tonight, but good enough to get them Gold :yahoo:
The first Australian pairs to win JGPF gold! Yeah!
They have matured and improved a lot during this season (very hardworking season), I am so glad they get rewarded! It is very likely we will see them at senior next season, right? :biggrin:

anyanka

Record Breaker
Not completely clean Free tonight, but good enough to get them Gold :yahoo:
The first Australian pairs to win JGPF gold! Yeah!
They have matured and improved a lot during this season (very hardworking season), I am so glad they get rewarded! It is very likely we will see them at senior next season, right? :biggrin:

Yes, and if some of the top teams retire (S/M, D/R, Yu/Zhang, maybe S/K?), there will be room to move up. There's a lot of buzz for them. I'm confident they will take 2018 as an experience and just enjoy being at the games, and since they're so young, develop to 2022, and maybe even win in 2026. Heck, nothing says they can't very well make the 2022 podium!

Congratulations on making history for Australian figure skating TWICE in one year!! :clap:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*is a puffed-up ball of beaming pride*

GF2445

Record Breaker
The person who chose the version of Advance Australia Fair for the victory ceremony....thankyou. That was one of the best versions of it i have heard.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Looking forward to 4CC. They have a huge opportunity there.