Polina Kostiukovich & Dmitrii Ialin | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Polina Kostiukovich & Dmitrii Ialin

icetug

Medalist
Happy birthday Polina!
(sweet sixteen :luv17:, hard to believe...)
Believe you get the best possible present today at JWC :)

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Polina Kostiukovich & Dmitrii Ialin

They’re 3rd and I’m sad [emoji20] 113.28 FS and 181.59 total score. I mean any place on the podium is good but it wasn’t the FS they wanted and they were in the lead.. anyway, next time [emoji1364]

icetug

Medalist
They are adorable! It's nice to see them getting on so well with each other. And I couldn't stop laughing when Dima told the difference between girls and boys preparing for a training :laugh: Wish them great season :cheer:.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Does anyone know what’s up with them in the FS? Only single jumps, throws were off, some timing issues and stumbles in footwork. Not like them. I hope there’s no injury or anything [emoji24] I do however love the programs. It’s only test skates so looking forward to the polished programs.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Based on the newest Fsrussia' article it seems that Polina has some growing pains which has had an effect on their training.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Hopefully Polina will be fine soon because there is only 4 weeks until their 1st JGP event which will be JGP Russia.

Obviously someone has finally explained to the Russian fed that they can assign more than three pairs to this event because they have named four pairs this time. Two years ago they didn't understand that they could have named more pairs to their home event.