Who is going to Skate America? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Who is going to Skate America?

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I will definitely be there! I will ask my mom and exchange student if they would like to come too. Where are you thinking of having it?

Cool, hope you can all come. The Farmhouse Cafe was the suggested place as it is very close to the venue. Link to the menu is on the first page of this thread.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Cool, hope you can all come. The Farmhouse Cafe was the suggested place as it is very close to the venue. Link to the menu is on the first page of this thread.

Oh duh, silly me. Not only did you post that, but I even liked your post! :palmf: It sounds delicious... can't believe it's less than a week away now!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well my mom had us change hotels, so now we are a walking distance from the arena. EEEEEEEP! I cannot believe it's so soon!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Does anyone know anything about what parking will be like at the arena?

They suggested today that people take the courtesy shuttle that will be provided since there is very limited parking at the arena.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What time is the brunch? I'd like to come with my Mom if it isn't during gala rehearsal. :p

The brunch is Saturday around noon (Place TBD). So far, I have six wanting to come.

Myself, Princess Roja +2, Nancela, you and your mom. A few others expressed interest but are tentative.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
to everyone attending - wishing you a great, great time, the line-up is amazing in my opinion, Pairs especially! Hope you'll have safe travelling, nice accommodation experience and just a fun time in Lake Placid:cheer::):ghug:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
BRUNCH UPDATE - Please read if you are planning to come!

Farmhouse Cafe doesn't take reservations and it's a small place so I'm concerned that we might not get a table with the SA crowds.

So, I made a reservation for lunch (they don't serve brunch) at Generations, the restaurant at the Golden Arrow Resort, under my last name "Goldstein."

Time: 12:15PM, Saturday, November 25th
Address: 2543 Main St, Lake Placid, NY 12946 (this is about a five minute walk to the arena)
Menu: http://www.golden-arrow.com/files/1315/1033/6615/Tap_Room_Menu_Fall_17.pdf

Please note that I made the reservation for 8 people, in case we get 2 additional RSVPs. Please let me know by Friday at noon (via PM) if you CANNOT make it, so I can let the restaurant know when I arrive. They also don't take orders unless the entire party is seated, so please arrive as close to 12:15 as possible. If you aren't there by 12:30, I will assume you cannot make it. Sorry to be so anal but want this to go smoothly as I know things come up last minute. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all.

I can also PM everyone with my cell # so you can reach me that way as well.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOL! About 20-30 minutes ago, we passed by a crate or some abandoned train car that said "warhorse.com" and I started laughing.