2018 Rooster Cup | Golden Skate

2018 Rooster Cup

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Does anyone know why it's called then Rooster Cup? I could understand if it was on Kauai, but France?

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Does anyone know why it's called then Rooster Cup? I could understand if it was on Kauai, but France?

I guess it's because the "Gallic rooster" is a national symbol of France.. (unofficial symbol)

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I went through the Russian girls in the entries and did not recognize anyone at all... Until Polina Korneeva(b. 2011). Well, there's someone to pay attention to.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I went through the Russian girls in the entries and did not recognize anyone at all... Until Polina Korneeva(b. 2011). Well, there's someone to pay attention to.

Does the Fed just send whoever they want? Because surely there's some better choices... Like our darling 2007 trio, or Ovchinnikova, or Daria Loboda, for 2007. Uliana Vasilieva would be good to see here.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
That's a rare...the girl who won Adv. Nv. is from Taiwan (TPE). Tze-han is 12 and trains domestically. She recently also won a local competition at Adv. Nv. level. Here's a video of her attempting 2A-3T-3T at a local ice rink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je7oMVyPVFU
Congratulates to Tze-han and looking forward to her future development!