Sofia Akateva | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Sofia Akateva

Azikin

Medalist
A bit disappointing that we didn't see new programs but still very good performances and ahead of her older teammates.. :clapper:

Country
Russia
"On prizes of Santa" Moscow, 22-25 Dec 2018.

Girls 1st Grade.
1. Sofia Samodelkina 195.86
2. Sofia Akatieva 195.58
Rules of 1st Grade are some different from Junior, but scores are comparable.

Videos of her SP and FS see at previous two posts.

Azikin

Medalist
"On prizes of Santa" Moscow, 22-25 Dec 2018.

Girls 1st Grade.
1. Sofia Samodelkina 195.86
2. Sofia Akatieva 195.58
Rules of 1st Grade are some different from Junior, but scores are comparable.

Videos of her SP and FS see at previous two posts.

Hmmm, thanks, I couldn't find the results.. that was almost as close as Senior Nationals.. ;)

Country
Russia
Hmmm, thanks, I couldn't find the results.. that was almost as close as Senior Nationals.. ;)
Scores were at livestream (scores for all who were scored were shown for a short time after performances), but video was deleted for about a hour after competitions.
Protocols are not availiable yet, probably will be soon.

Country
Russia
Samodelkina and Akatieva skated so clean and good, that their scores are close to Senopr Nationals because performance was close.

Btw at March 2018 Akatieva at "baby nationals" (for born at 2007 and younger) skated so good that I am sure - if Lady at Olympics skated so good, she would be at least at 3rd warm-up in FS and in Top12 in final results.

Last edited:

Azikin

Medalist
Samodelkina and Akatieva skated so clean and good, that their scores are close to Senopr Nationals because performance was close.

Don't forget Berestovskaya.. ;) But from these three, Akatieva is my favourite. :luv17:

Azikin

Medalist
Nice start of Sunday - 182.89 points for Sofia today. Easy victory, there wasn't anyone even close in this weekend's competition.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Nice start of Sunday - 182.89 points for Sofia today. Easy victory, there wasn't anyone even close in this weekend's competition.

Yeah, for the Winter 2019 tournament was really without competition for Akatyeva. Still, she needs to pull her free program skating off at 11:20 AM
Medvyedkogo ice rink is where? Metropolitan Moscow is huge, which could have meant she'd been out of bed since 5 AM and in the car/metro/bus for like 2 hours in order to get some exercising in the gym and warmups on the ice before competition starts proper.

Is Akatyeva's age group and rank qualified for Russian Junior National Championships, or is the other competition "Cup of Moscow" the qualifier for that?
I suppose Akatyeva's rank "perviy sportivniy" is the highest rank in her age group.

Orlov

Medalist
Yeah, for the Winter 2019 tournament was really without competition for Akatyeva. Still, she needs to pull her free program skating off at 11:20 AM
Medvyedkogo ice rink is where? Metropolitan Moscow is huge, which could have meant she'd been out of bed since 5 AM and in the car/metro/bus for like 2 hours in order to get some exercising in the gym and warmups on the ice before competition starts proper.

Is Akatyeva's age group and rank qualified for Russian Junior National Championships, or is the other competition "Cup of Moscow" the qualifier for that?
I suppose Akatyeva's rank "perviy sportivniy" is the highest rank in her age group.

It's here. Ideally, geometrically accurate, removed from all metro stations. Why do they always pick such uncomfortable skating rinks?

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
It's here. Ideally, geometrically accurate, removed from all metro stations. Why do they always pick such uncomfortable skating rinks?

Thanks. The livestream hardly shows any audience present in the rink, nor does it show the trainers behind the barrier. Also one does hardly hear any trainers while the skaters do their warmups.
Could she and some other skaters travel, warmup and compete all by themselves?
These kids are used to travelling alone by public transport through Moscow between home and rink daily, though Kostornaya for instance mentioned in her interview she is thankful her parents bring her by car to Khrustalniy.