Kseniia Sinitsyna | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Kseniia Sinitsyna

sparklestan

On the Ice
I’m sure all Ksiusha fans are disappointed by her withdrawal from test skates...:sad21:
But I hope she takes time to rest/recover (if needed) and we can see her beautiful skating later this season and in the coming ones. I wish her all the best! :agree: :pray: :thumbsup:

readernick

Medalist
I will definitely miss her skating. However, her health is obviously the most important thing. I hope she is healthy and ready to begin skating again soon!

Scott512

Record Breaker
Great news for Kseniia !!!
She is back !
Yesterday, she was skating her SP at the Competition for the awards of E.A. Tchaikovskaya 2021 ! She is currently second with 61.17 pts. She's still a bit weak, but she is moving in a good way !
How could such a lovely skater score so low in the SP when the Russian judges tend to give out big scores?

Her disappearance this season was a complete mystery. But Ksenia is back now and let's see what she can do the rest of this season heading into a very important season the Olympic season next season.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I know that this week we have Russian Juniors and a Challenge Cup. However, the return of Kseniia is what has been the best news for me.
Her free skate was really impressive and I can’t believe she has added a 4T to her jump layout as the first jump. I think she really is capable of adding a 3A and 4T to her programs next year.
Is there any way to guarantee her the Grand Prix spot next year? 😭

Antoine

Spectator
Country
France
I know that this week we have Russian Juniors and a Challenge Cup. However, the return of Kseniia is what has been the best news for me.
Her free skate was really impressive and I can’t believe she has added a 4T to her jump layout as the first jump. I think she really is capable of adding a 3A and 4T to her programs next year.
Is there any way to guarantee her the Grand Prix spot next year? 😭
Indeed, we all have been waiting for her return ! With a victory ! 🙂
She scores one of her best FS with amount of improvements ! Glad to see her Ina Bauer again ! 😍

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
First, it is good to see her back and skating with great technical content.
Second, I am still a bit worried about her health. The way she looked on the ice reminded me of Mai Mihara who came back from juvenile arthritis this season. However, their situations are different because it's now evident that Ksenia has been working on 4T and 3A during this time.

I am aware girls at this stage undergo various growth-related body changes and don't need more scrutiny. I would remain silent if not for the fact that she had to sit out the entire first half of the season. If these two facts (weight loss/ill health and upgraded tech content) are causally related, it's not worth the tradeoff.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
OMG I am really late to learn that Ksenia has made her comeback to competitions! And what a great way to return! Congratulations Ksenia👏👏
Competitions and assignments doesn't really matter right now for someone who has been absent for a long time. Making a successful comeback in a healthy state is much more important.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I love the Panova team. I hope more stars come from this rink. Happy to see Ksusha on the ice. I hope her and Panova have a good Senior Grand Prix.