Kseniia Sinitsyna | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Kseniia Sinitsyna

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Yes, I hope she gets a spots on the JGP.
If you look at her SP from the 2016-17 season and then compare it with the next season - it’s actually amazing how much she improved not only technical but artistry wise. The first thing I noticed when I watched the 2016-17 one.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Me too

And she will be competing next week! A good showing there can only help her.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Hmm, that's not ideal since it's first after the warm-up but at least it's not first in the first group like Trusova. I don't understand how that always happens. Good luck to Ksusha!

Fluture

Record Breaker
The Russian girls don‘t seem to be lucky with the draws but it doesn‘t matter for them, they still always seem to impress. Hoping for the same here. Good luck to her and Sasha! :)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Sasha is technically superior but in everything else I liked Kseniia more today. Her program was dynamic, joyful, feminine. Gongrats for the 2nd place :agree:

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Ksusha was robbed today and no one can convince me otherwise. I hope her season isn't done for and I hope she can come and kill it next year.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Well, she struggled with her 3F's in the free and her 2A in the short, but she had a great 3Lz-3Lo in the free, and I loved seeing her choreo sequence. She likely won't qualify to senior nationals though :sad4:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Well, she struggled with her 3F's in the free and her 2A in the short, but she had a great 3Lz-3Lo in the free, and I loved seeing her choreo sequence. She likely won't qualify to senior nationals though :sad4:

Ksusha needs to persevere now and work even harder, because next JGP season can be her season to shine and be on the top spots of the podiums. She has the tech difficulty, just needs more consistency :(

MarinHondas

Final Flight
Ksusha needs to persevere now and work even harder, because next JGP season can be her season to shine and be on the top spots of the podiums. She has the tech difficulty, just needs more consistency :(

I agree that next season she will have an easier time with getting JGP spots and 2nd or 1st place because the three Eteri girls will be in seniors. I am not sure if it's training or just nerves. I feel like she looks trained when I watch her.

Azikin

Medalist
I agree that next season she will have an easier time with getting JGP spots and 2nd or 1st place because the three Eteri girls will be in seniors.
Maybe but new juniors are coming and they're not much worse than the current ones (Valieva, Usacheva...)