Kseniia Sinitsyna | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Kseniia Sinitsyna

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Excellent job. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a clean skate tomorrow and battle for the podium :)

Fluture

Record Breaker
Excellent job. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a clean skate tomorrow and battle for the podium :)

She's definitely got a great chance. Now that she'll start in the last warm-up group, she should get good PCS as well.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Free from burden and pressure of expectations, Sinitsina skated in complete liberty. Obviously, Kseniya wants to do well for herself and show her trainers their faith in her competitive character and skating skills and artistry was not misplaced.

Tomorrow is the day of truth for all the skaters that made the free skate final, best of luck to all of them. Go girls, give your best and we'll enjoy your show :)

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Just watching the SP, and wow, that was one cool bean of a skate. So focused. Loved it!

GlitterIce

Rinkside
Haven't followed Ksenia before, but I really enjoyed her performances at JWC – very precise skating and effortless-looking jumps. Too bad she missed the podium, but I will watch her in the future and wish her success in the next season!

zounger

Medalist
Ksenia was good. Her musicality is nice. Her hand movements are beautiful. I think she was underscored in PCS in this worlds.

Happy Skates

Final Flight
Hi, I remember reading an interview or something with Ksenia which included her talking about training triple axel, but I can’t find it anywhere. If anyone knows about it please send the link [emoji4] thanks
Edit: just found it! Was actually on Instagram [emoji23] https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu0QbOMFF3z/?igshid=hzvuyk1fwyq5

I'm excited for this if it does happen cuz most people don't know about it so she could be a kind of "dark horse" :laugh:

SkateSkates

Medalist
I'm excited for this if it does happen cuz most people don't know about it so she could be a kind of "dark horse" :laugh:

I’m very excited to see what Ksenia brings next season! I read earlier that she will be getting 2 new programs so looking forward to seeing what styles she and her team choose. I hope her success at the end of the season carry forward into next season and she can be more consistent. She has lovely skating skills and spins, not to mention good technique on her jumps.

Happy Skates

Final Flight
I’m very excited to see what Ksenia brings next season! I read earlier that she will be getting 2 new programs so looking forward to seeing what styles she and her team choose. I hope her success at the end of the season carry forward into next season and she can be more consistent. She has lovely skating skills and spins, not to mention good technique on her jumps.

Same! And I loved her programs from last year so much, but it makes sense she's getting new ones because I think she used these last 2 for 2 years. I wonder when we'll find out what they come up with, maybe at test skates. Anything will be lovely though, she has some of the best arm carriage I've ever seen.

Fluture

Record Breaker
She‘s such a beautiful skater, I‘m rooting for her. Her jump technique and refinement, spins and skating skills... she‘s the whole package. I hope she gets great programs this season and is fully ready to compete in the US. :)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
BTW, today Ksenia is 15. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday indeed. No late night partying though ;-)

She‘s such a beautiful skater, I‘m rooting for her. Her jump technique and refinement, spins and skating skills... she‘s the whole package. I hope she gets great programs this season and is fully ready to compete in the US. :)

If Sinitsyna skates tomorrow equally well and convincing, she has proven to be a good choice and worthy contender in her first JGP event.
But skating only matters so much when you compete in a time zone 8 hours behind yours. Skating in a prestigious event far abroad is a test of character, facility in adaptation and keeping your nerves too. Some athletes cannot sleep at all due to jet lag unfortunately.
I don't know what the arrival date and training schedule in Lake Placid is, but no doubt it is gonna be tough on a young skater like Kseniya. Her club mate Tarakanova has been in such situations before, and will hopefully help her less experienced fellow competitor.

Watch

Final Flight
My absolute surprise stand out today. And upon rewatching the new program again, I'm definitely very taken by it. Wishing Ksenia all the good luck tomorrow, hope her FP will be as much of a nice surprise!

zounger

Medalist
Sinitsyna was good at test skates. I liked her programs and skating. Maybe she needs some more speed and bit more sharpness in her combination jumps. Great 2A by the way.