Alena Kanysheva | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Alena Kanysheva

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Congratulations, Alena! Such a beautiful skate, and I am still impressed by her incredible jumping technique, really solid !:luv17:

Gg Gg

On the Ice
a bit insecure but it is normal in a debut, kostornaia has been better in the artistic element but I think as always, although Alena has had some small mistake, kostornaia has been overscored in technical, I hope that FS improves and the 2.3 points can be overcome

Fluture

Record Breaker
a bit insecure but it is normal in a debut, kostornaia has been better in the artistic element but I think as always, although Alena has had some small mistake, kostornaia has been overscored in technical, I hope that FS improves and the 2.3 points can be overcome

Both Alena‘s only got level 3 in her step sequence and Kostornaya got a ! on her lutz, thus earning less points on this combination than Kanysheva. But Kostornaya was significantly ahead of Kanysheva in skating skills and PCS. Kanysheva was great but her program doesn’t allow her to really show great interpretation of the music.
So, there’s definitely no overscoring there. I think the scores were actually quite fair. This is Kanysheva‘s JGP debut and she‘s done very well so far. And second place after short program with such a big margin to the third place is by no means something to laugh at. I‘d say it‘s actually quite impressive!

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Beautiful skater! I just watched her SP and I really enjoyed her skating, the program has an interesting music cuts and choreo and she performed it so well. So good to see new talents on JGP series. Good luck with FS!

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Should definitely get another assignment now that she's 5+ points over Tarusina :)

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
The best FS today, in my opinion. So gentle, sublime and confident, a true princess. She maybe lacked some accents that would connect her to the music even better, and I hope they'll fix it, but still, Alena's FS was the most memorable performance for me today.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Just a beautiful program!! Well done!! Another NEW fan here....

Lana05

Final Flight
Panova's main problem is lack of good choreographer. It's frustrating to see lots of talented girls compelled to skate crappy programs under crappy music. Hence constant low PCS. Someone should tell her that - else her girls will never be successful.

Well Alena's FS is the best that I've seen this new season. No waiting for Ksenia Sinitsyna programs :luv17:
Alena's PCS were underscored due to less hype about her and due to her international debut. I am looking for a higher score later this season

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Good news!! Alena has been assigned to a second JGP event, the last one in Yerevan, Armenia, along with Viktoria Vasileva [emoji75][emoji1373]

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
Good news!! Alena has been assigned to a second JGP event, the last one in Yerevan, Armenia, along with Viktoria Vasileva [emoji75][emoji1373]

So glad she got her second assignment after all! Alena is my discovery of the year.