Alena Kanysheva | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Alena Kanysheva

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
I'm really impressed with her after the top3 Eteri girls. Her skating is so smooth and wonderful. There isn't anything right now that stands out as a problem to my eyes, so all she needs is to continuing growing and doing what she's doing. I'm a fan.

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Wow, I had never seen her before, but I fell in love with that short program! She is lovely, I like the step sequences' intricate footwork. And her spins are so fast! Great positions!

MarinHondas

Final Flight
I'm really impressed with her after the top3 Eteri girls. Her skating is so smooth and wonderful. There isn't anything right now that stands out as a problem to my eyes, so all she needs is to continuing growing and doing what she's doing. I'm a fan.

I would say in more than a few aspects she is better than the top3 Eteri girls.

The Finn

Record Breaker
She will need at least a silver with a minimum score of 183.08 points to qualify for the JGP Final.

EdRoz

Record Breaker
JUNIOR LADIES SHORT PROGRAM
Thursday, 11 October 2018

Warm-up Group 1

nr.2 Alena KANYSHEVA

14:42:40 - 14:48:50 ( 13:42 Moscow time)

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Looks like I'll need to wake up early to watch Alena! And she and Anna are in the same group as well, that should be fun for them :)

The Finn

Record Breaker
I noticed that Fskate.ru list her as qualified for the senior nationals. I wonder if they forget that she is born in 2005 and because of that she can't skate at the senior nationals, assuming the rules are the same what they were last season. The same rule prevented Sasha Trusova and Nastia Tarakanova from skating at the senior nationals last season.

http://www.fskate.ru/results/tour/1464.html

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I noticed that Fskate.ru list her as qualified for the senior nationals. I wonder if they forget that she is born in 2005 and because of that she can't skate at the senior nationals, assuming the rules are the same what they were last season. The same rule prevented Sasha Trusova and Nastia Tarakanova from skating at the senior nationals last season.

http://www.fskate.ru/results/tour/1464.html

I think they didn't take Trusova and Tarakanova out until late last year. Could be the same this year.

Deripashka

On the Ice
Maybe its just me, but it looks like she jump higher in comparison with JGP rounds. Also spins looks faster to me.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Alena is looking great. Seems like she really wants to make a statement at JGPF. Moving both combos to the second half? Gutsy. Also, she changed her second comination to 3F-eu-3S, didn‘t she?

Hope she can get another win here and good luck also to her friend Anna!

The Finn

Record Breaker
She skated at the Mishin Cup today. Her SP TES was about 38 points and SP score about 65 points. I doubt there will be any videos from this competition.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Well, she won Mishin Cup (junior event) but her FS wasn't good. She had multiple URs, one downgraded jump and one fall. Hopefully she just had a bad day or she was ill. I am sure she will be back to to her usual level at the JGP Final.

SkateSkates

Medalist
Well, she won Mishin Cup but her FS wasn't good. She had multiple URs, one downgraded jump and one fall. Hopefully she just had a bad day or she was ill. I am sure she will be back to to her usual level at the JGP Final.

That’s surprising given how consistent she’s been. Hope it was just an off day as you mentioned. Any videos or link to protocals?