1 Avenue d'Innsbruck
Grenoble, 38100 France

Friday, 17 November 2017, 18:35 UTC +1

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...11=286&p12=256

ENTRIES

No.NameNation
1Liubov ILYUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH
SP: "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, David Wilson
FS: "At This Moment" by Billy Vera & The Beaters; choreo by David Wilson and Sandra Bezic
CAN
2Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
SP: "Assassin's Tango" (from "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" soundtrack) by John Powell; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "The Butterfly Lovers' Violin Concerto" by He Zhanhao, Chen Gang; choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
3Lola ESBRAT / Andrei NOVOSELOV
SP: "Nocturne" (from "Lady Caliph") by Ennio Morricone, performed by Yo Yo Ma; choreo by Line Haddad, Jerome Blanchard
FS: Back to Black (from “The Great Gatsby” soundtrack), Catgroove by Parov Stelar, Young and Beautiful (from “The Great Gatsby” soundtrack), Crazy in Love (from “The Great Gatsby” soundtrack; choreo by Line Haddad, Catherine Glaise (2016-17 season's program)
FRA
4Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES
SP: "Make It Rain by Foy Vance, performed by Ed Sheeran, arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by John Kerr, Silvia Fontana
FS: "Say Something" performed by A Great Big World, featuring Christina Aguilera, "Sense of Freedom" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by John Kerr, Silvia Fontana
FRA
5Zoe JONES / Christopher BOYADJI
SP: "It's A Man's World" performed by Seal; choreo by Mark Hanretty
FS: "Who Wants To Live Forever" performed by The Tenors ft. Lindsey Stirling; choreo by Mark Hanretty
GBR
6Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE
SP: a revised version of their 2015-16 program, Magnificat by Mina; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, Giuseppe Arena
FS: Tree of Life by Roberto Cacciapaglia; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, Giuseppe Arena
ITA
7Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV
SP: Piano Concerto No. 2 by Sergei Rachmaninov; choreo by Petr Tchernyshev, Tatiana Druchinina
FS: Candyman by Christina Aguilera; choreo by Petr Tchernyshev, Tatiana Druchinina
RUS
8Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN
SP: "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys (reprise of 2016-17 SP); choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Woman" by Shawn Phillips; choreo by Julie Marcotte
USA

Last edited:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Starting order.

WARM UP GROUP 1:
Zoe JONES / Christopher BOYADJI
Lola ESBRAT / Andrei NOVOSELOV
Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN

WARM UP GROUP 2:
Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE
Liubov ILYUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH
Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES
Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV

LadyB

Record Breaker
I can't wait. Should be a head-to-head between J/C and T/M. I must admit, J/C are exciting but I'm rooting for T/M. Talking about Mozer Team: Good luck to Della Monica/Guarise :hap10:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Cheering for J/C to absolutely kill it in their home country :cheer:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Cheering for J/C to absolutely kill it in their home country :cheer:

God, have they goods to 'kill'...:drama:, the mere sight of them is sometimes an overkill:laugh:, Vanessa and Morgan for GPF!!!

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Without doubt, this is T/M’s to lose, with J/C in second. It’s pretty open for 3rd, I’d guess it will go to P/J. I think there is a bit of pressure on I/M, they didn’t have a great skate at SC and their Canadian rivals have looked much better so far.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
For those of you that didn't realise, for Zoe Jones and Chris Boyadji this will be the second Senior GP appearance for each of them.

For Chris, the last time he competed in a Senior GP was the Pairs competition at the NHK Trophy in 2015.

For Zoe, the last time she competed in a Senior GP was the Ladies competition at Skate Canada in... erm... 1998!

19 years between GP appearances! :jaw: That has got to be a record! :agree:

To put things into perspective, 5 of the Ladies, 2 of the Men and 2 of the Ice Dancers competing in Grenoble this week weren't even born when Zoe made her Senior GP debut.

What an achievement for her to be back competing at this level! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Well done to the FFSG / ISU / whoever for giving Zoe and Chris the opportunity to compete at a GP again. :cheer: :clap: :points:

Zoe and Chris will kick off the Pairs SP.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST ZOE AND CHRIS!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i cannot believe i have to go to work in 3 hours lol....i should take a nap.. but... meh.. .will just watch pairs

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Honestly though how come Guarise and Ciprès are always in the same group. It's like they wanna give people a heart attack.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Pairs!

No aborted lifts or crashy twists for everyone.

Wishing all the teams the best of luck. I/M..land your SBS jumps already.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Don't you just know that some older official
who was in his or her 20's when "Wellcome to the jungle" came out
Chose that song to be the introduction of the skaters because he thought it's "Cool" and "Rad"
And will make the sport "Rock" :laugh: :dev3: