9Alexei BYCHENKO
ISR
10Javier FERNANDEZ
ESP
11Shoma UNO
JPN

No.NameNation
1Kevin AYMOZ
SP: Wicked Game by James Vincent McMorrow arr. by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Silvia Fontana, John Zimmerman
FS: "O" by Coldplay, "Conquest of Space" by Woodkid, "Run Boy Run" by Woodkid; arr. by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Silvia Fontana, John Zimmerman
FRA
WDChafik BESSEGHIER
SP: Sugarhill Gang - Remix by Maxime Rodriguez, Down The Road by C2C - Remix by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Benoit Richaud
FS: Godfather (soundtrack) by Nino Rota - Remix by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Benoit Richaud
FRA
3Romain PONSART
SP2: Je suis malade by Serge Lama; choreo by Nikolai Morozov (SP)
FS: "Your Song" by Elton John, as performed on Moulin Rouge soundtrack by Ewan MacGregor; choreo by
Benoit Richaud (FS)
FRA
4Moris KVITELASHVILI
SP: "Feeling Good" by Michael Buble; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: "Radioactive," "Dream" and "Believe" by Imagine Dragons; choreo by Alexei Zhelezniakov
GEO
5Alexei BYCHENKO
SP: Hava Nagila (Jewish Folk Song); choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
FS: Pagliacci by Ruggero Leoncavallo); choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
ISR
6Shoma UNO
SP: "Winter" (from Four Seasons) by Antonio Vivaldi; choreo by Mihoko Higuchi
FS: Turandot by Giacomo Puccini, "Nessun Dorma" from Turandot, by Giacomo Puccini, performed by Jose Carreras; choreo by Mihoko Higuchi
JPN
7Denis TEN
SP: "Tu Sei" by Vittorio Grigolo; choreo by David Wilson
FS: "SOS d'un terrien en détresse," performed by Dimash Kudaibergen; choreo by David Wilson
KAZ
8Alexander SAMARIN
SP: Moonlight Sonata, performed by E.S. Posthumus, I'm No Angel (cover of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata) by Era; choreo by Maxim Zavozin, Irina Tagaeva, Tatiana Rozanova
FS: "La Naissance de Yaha" by Saint-Preux, "The Unforgiven III" by Metallica, "House of the Rising Sun" performed by Dave Evans; choreo by Maxim Zavozin, Irina Tagaeva, Tatiana Rozanova
RUS
9Javier FERNANDEZ
SP: Charlie Chaplin medley (revamped from 2012-13 FS): Smile, Main Title theme from the Modern Times soundtrack; choreo by Antonio Najarro (SP)
FS: Man of La Mancha soundtrack: Overture, Man of La Mancha, Dulcinea, The Impossible Dream; choreo by David Wilson (FS)
ESP
10Max AARON
SP: "Bring Him Home" and "One Day More" from Les Miserables soundtrack by Claude-Michel Schoenberg; choreo by Katherine Hill
FS: Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber, incl. "Music of the Night" (male vocalist); choreo by Katherine Hill
USA
11Vincent ZHOU
SP: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, choreo by Jeff Buttle
FS2 (current): Selections from Moulin Rouge soundtrack; choreo by Jeff Buttle
USA
12Misha GE
SP: Ave Maria by Ikuko Kawai; choreo by Misha Ge
FS: Méditation from Thaïs by Jules Massenet; choreo by Misha Ge
UZB

Last edited:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Hi there. Shoma Uno's free this season is "Turandot by Giacomo Puccini, Nessun Dorma (from "Turandot") by Giacomo Puccini, performed by Jose Carreras" so not the same as the 2015/16 LP!

(Yes, I am that annoying about it, Part II)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very excited for the men's France event - Will Javi have recovered from China? Will Denis Ten compete? Will Samarin make the podium again? Will Max continue to make a strong case for an Olympic spot? Will Vincent rotate his quads? Will Shoma's physical condition be good? That and a lot more questions! Can't wait!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Chafik Besseghier is off the Entries list, and it doesn't look like anyone's been listed to replace him as yet. I didn't really expect his lung issues to be resolved in time for this competition, but I hope he's getting better. Haven't heard anything for a while.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm feeling Max has a good chance for the silver. Hope he can ride his wave of momentum. :biggrin:

da96103

Record Breaker
NHK is just over, and I thought I was early, but people are already populating the first page. Get myself in just in time.

possumblossum

Spectator
Looking forward to this event, Max, Samarin and Bychenko all have a reasonable shot at silver and qualifying for the final if Javier falters.

Have to say, before the season started I did not think Max Aaron would be able to make a case for himself over Adam, Jason and Vincent for the Olympic team, I’m very curious to see if he’ll hold on to his momentum.

Tahuu

On the Ice
If Max or Vincent gets silver here, Max (2+3) will make the final and Vincent (2+4) maybe too. Adam still has his chance at SA. Any of them making the GPF will have an advantage at nationals as the judges may tend to score them higher. Top three at nationals will likely be put on the Olympic team.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
If Max or Vincent gets silver here, Max (2+3) will make the final and Vincent (2+4) maybe too. Adam still has his chance at SA. Any of them making the GPF will have an advantage at nationals as the judges may tend to score them higher. Top three at nationals will likely be put on the Olympic team.

Hoping for silver for Max :pray:, and it would give him a good shot at the GPF.

But would not be a guarantee. I don't want to count chickens before they hatch.

If/if/if he were to get the silver in France, Max would have 24 points toward the GPF.
Whereas:
- Kolyada: definite 26 points.
- To be ahead of Max's hypothetical 24 points, Shoma, Nathan, and Voronov would need to place only fourth or higher at their next GPs. (Even if fourth, they would win the first tiebreaker over Max.)
- If Boyang and Adam both place at least third at Skate America, they would have at least 24 points. Hypothetically, for Max vs. the other man who had one silver and one bronze, it would come down to the second tiebreaker, which is the sum of total scores.
- Plus in the category of "never say never," others also would have a theoretical chance of ending up ahead of Max, even if he were to have 24 points.​

Meanwhile, I don't want to jinx Max. Go, SnuggleBat :yay:.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
meanwhile...

appreciation post for Kevin Aymoz's music choices:cheer::hb::points::party2:

'Wicked game' in Vincent McMorrow's version is something brilliant and to see it in actual choreography by wonderful John and Silvia...just amazing! As for the song, my all-time favourite performance in SYTYCD is probably a routine to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khvcCpoFszM

nekun

On the Ice
I want to see Lord Samarin in GPF

Imagine if the GPF qualifier are Mikhail,Shoma, Nathan, Boyang, Samarin, and between Max or Vincent