dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Nov 10 - Nov 12, 2017
Osaka, Japan

Saturday, 11 November 2017, 16:40 UTC +9

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

START ORDER​

StN.NameNationSPPoints
WARM UP GROUP 1​
1Alaine CHARTRAND CAN1249.60
2Nicole RAJICOVA SVK1053.36
3Soyoun PARK KOR1151.54
4Alena LEONOVA RUS763.61
5Yuna SHIRAIWA JPN857.34
6Mariah BELL USA957.25
WARM UP GROUP 2​
7Rika HONGO JPN465.83
8Mirai NAGASU USA565.17
9Satoko MIYAHARA JPN665.05
10Evgenia MEDVEDEVA RUS179.99
11Polina TSURSKAYA RUS370.04
12Carolina KOSTNER ITA274.57

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Alaine CHARTRAND
SP: Libertango by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: Sunset Boulevard by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by David Wilson
CAN
2Carolina KOSTNER
SP: "Ne me quitte pas," by Jacques Brel, performed by Céline Dion; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "Prélude à l'après-midi d'un faune" by Claude Debussy; choreo by Lori Nichol
ITA
3Rika HONGO
SP: O Fortuna (from "Carmina Burana") by Carl Orff; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne, Kenji Miyamoto
FS: Frida (soundtrack) by Elliot Goldenthal; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne, Kenji Miyamoto
JPN
4Satoko MIYAHARA
SP: Sayuri's Theme (Memoirs of a Geisha (soundtrack) by John Williams); choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: Madame Butterfly Act 3 by Giacomo Puccini; Goro's Entrance (Madame Butterfly Act 2) by Giacomo Puccini; Butterfly Bids Her Child Farewell (Madame Butterfly Act 2) by Giacomo Puccini; Prelude; choreo by Lori Nichol
JPN
5Yuna SHIRAIWA
SP: La fille aux cheveux de lin (The Girl With Flaxen Hair) by Claude Debussy; choreo by Tim Dickson, Jeffrey Buttle, Cathy Reed
FS: Pictures At An Exhibition by Modest Mussorgsky; choreo by Tim Dickson, Jeffrey Buttle, Cathy Reed
JPN
6Soyoun PARK
SP: Black Swan by Clint Mansell and P. Tchaikovsky; choreo by Cindy Stuart, David Wilson
FS: "Aranjuez Mon Amour" performed by Nana Mouskouri (last season's program); choreo by Cindy Stuart, David Wilson
KOR
7Alena LEONOVA
SP: "Bla Bla Bla Cha Cha Cha" by Petty Booka; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
FS: "Tune Maari Entriyaan" (Bollywood selection); choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
RUS
8Evgenia MEDVEDEVA
SP: Nocturne n.20 in C-Sharp Minor op.Posth (Joshua Bell version); choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, I. Averbukh, A. Zhelezniakov
FS2: Anna Karenina soundtrack; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, I. Averbukh, A. Zhelezniakov
RUS
9Polina TSURSKAYA
SP: Light of the Seven (Games of Thrones soundtrack) by Ramin Djawadi (last season's program); choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: Nocturne in F Minor Op. 55, No. 1 by Frederic Chopin (arr. by Chad Lawson for Piano), Song for the Little Sparrow performed by Patricia Kaas; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
RUS
10Nicole RAJICOVA
SP: Une page d'amour by Nathalia Mansner; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
FS: Primavera by Ludovico Einaudi, Clouds, The Mind on the (Re)Wind by Ezio Bosso, Experience by Ludovico Einaudi; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
SVK
11Mariah BELL
SP1: Roxie (Chicago soundtrack) performed by Renee Zellweger, All That Jazz (Chicago soundtrack) by John Kander, Fred Ebb; choreo by Rohene Ward (2017-17 season)
FS: West Side Story soundtrack by Leonard Bernstein, performed by the Original Broadway Cast; choreo by Rohene Ward
USA
12Mirai NAGASU
SP: Nocturne No. 20 in C-Sharp Minor op. Posth by Frederic Chopin, choreo by Jeff Buttle (last season's program)
FS: Miss Saigon soundtrack, including Sun and Moon, by Claude-Michel Schönberg; choreo by Jeff Buttle
USA

Last edited:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Excited for Mariah, Mirai, Satoko, Polya, and Zhenya!!
Polina going directly after Zhenya is not something I would have wanted for her... Who is Eteri going to be with? Only Eteri came here. I hope she stays with Polina who's yet to skate. Zhenya's KnC is always a happy time anyway...

Hopes:
Satoko has a redemption skate!
Mirai has a truly phenomenal performance!!
Polina is not underscored again and is ahead of Kostner (rightly so!)
Zhenya shows her haters how amazing she is AGAIN!!

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
When you've been invited out for dinner then casual drinks after and you decline cos you really wanna watch figure skating live instead! Didn't feel like talking to them ppl anyways... #sorry #notsorry ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ugh I won't be able to watch the ladies or the men in real time. hope they'll repeat at some point...

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
When you've been invited out for dinner then casual drinks after and you decline cos you really wanna watch figure skating live instead! Didn't feel like talking to them ppl anyways... #sorry #notsorry ;)

Probably too late to watch the men in Kiwiland (Osaka +4hrs), but maybe I can catch the ladies. If there is a YouTube steam, please let me know! Thanks!!! :thank:

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
Good luck to Zhenya today! I hope that her right leg will be better and she'll manage to stay strong as always.

kiamma

Rinkside
Probably too late to watch the men in Kiwiland (Osaka +4hrs), but maybe I can catch the ladies. If there is a YouTube steam, please let me know! Thanks!!! :thank:

http://https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJqof3EMRLcCe4AMdQtcdeA

That one has been posting live streams on YouTube for the SP and the FS so far. I hope I have linked it correctly, I’ve never done it before!

Edited to add: But they haven’t started streaming the ladies just yet, likely in the next ten minutes or just in time for the first groups warm up.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
You know the drill! Someone provide that magical Youtube link for us and the GS forum will love you long time :love: :bow:

MedoLove

On the Ice
Waiting!! and I'm a little worried about Medvedeva and her supposed ailment in the foot ( Those patches scared me). I hope she is well.I hope to see Polina the Podium. Also very happy, because Satoko returned.:pray:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Waiting!! and I'm a little worried about Medvedeva and her supposed ailment in the foot ( Those patches scared me). I hope she is well.I hope to see Polina the Podium. Also very happy, because Satoko returned.:pray:
What's going on with her foot? [emoji32]

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia

I'm hoping Evgenia will be ok, everything is building up for her crowning glory next February and I'd hate to see that taken away by an unwanted injury :eek:hwell: