United-States
Nov 16 - Nov 19, 2017
Warsaw, Poland

Torwar Ice Rink
Łazienkowska 6A, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
+48 22 529 87 77

Saturday, 18 November 2017, 10:30 UTC +1

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

There is a youtube channel, with livestreams scheduled

START ORDER​

StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1​
1Jan KURNIKCZE
2Adrien BANNISTERITA
3Paul FENTZGER
4Andrew TORGASHEVUSA
Warm-Up Group 2​
5Lukasz KEDZIERSKIPOL
6Roman SAVOSINRUS
7Leslie Man Cheuk IPHKG
8Erik MATYSIAKPOL
9Matteo RIZZOITA
Warm-Up Group 3​
10Alexander MASZLJANKOHUN
11Harry MATTICKGBR
12Abzal RAKIMGALIEVKAZ
13Igor REZNICHENKOPOL
14Mark WEBSTERAUS
Warm-Up Group 4​
15Stephane WALKERSUI
16Liam FIRUSCAN
17Lukas BRITSCHGISUI
18Jakub KRSNAKSVK
19Kai Xiang CHEWMAS

No.NameNation
1Mark WEBSTER
SP: a jazzed up version of the Nutcracker
AUS
WDElladj BALDE
SP: "The Sound of Silence" by Disturbed (reprise of 2016-17 SP)
FS: "I've Been Loving You Too Long" by Otis Redding , "Get Up Offa That Thing" by James Brown, "Coming Home" by Leon Bridges, "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars
CAN
2Liam FIRUS
SP: "Happy Ending" by Mika (2016-17 SP); choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "City of Stars" & "Epilogue" from La La Land soundtrack by Justin Hurwitz
CAN
3Jan KURNIK
SP: I Won't Dance, performed by Frank Sinatra; choreo by Alexei Vasilievski
FS: Human by Rag'n'Bone Man, Kiwi by Harry Styles; choreo by Alexei Vasilievski
CZE
4Paul FENTZ
SP: Wonderwall by Noel Gallagher performed by Paul Anka; choreo by Paul Boll, Mark Pillay
FS: Game of Thrones (soundtrack); choreo by Paul Boll, Mark Pillay
GER
WDFranz STREUBELGER
5Harry MATTICK
SP: Suite Bergamasque: Clair de Lune (Remasterpiece remix) performed by Kun Woo Paik
FS: Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack
GBR
6Leslie Man Cheuk IP
SP: "Dancing On My Own" by Calum Scott
FS:
HKG
7Alexander MASZLJANKO
SP: Quizas, Quizas, Quizas; choreo by Nora Hoffmann, Emanuel Sandhu
FS: Heart's a Mess by Rachel Portman; choreo by Nora Hoffmann, Emanuel Sandhu
HUN
8Adrien BANNISTER
SP "My Way" performed by Frank Sinatra
FS:
ITA
9Matteo RIZZO
SP: "Torna a Surriento," performed by Il Volo; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Massimo Scali
FS: Beatles medley, "Come Together" by The Beatles, "Let It Be" by the Beatles, performed by Air With Air Rising (a piano version), "Help!" by The Beatles; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Massimo Scali
ITA
10Abzal RAKIMGALIEV
SP: The Last Emperor soundtrack
FS:
KAZ
11Kai Xiang CHEW
SP: Orange Coloured Sky perfomed by Michael Bublé; choreo by Derrick Delmore, Mari Araya
FS: Slow Dancing in the Big City by Bill Conti; choreo by Derrick Delmore, Mari Araya
MAS
WDKrzysztof GALAPOL
12Lukasz KEDZIERSKI
SP: "I Put a Spell on You" by Screamin' Jay Hawkins
FS:
POL
13Erik MATYSIAK
SP: Cheek To Cheek performed by Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald
Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley; choreo by Dorota Peka-Matusiak
FS: Paganini Rhapsody (on Caprice 24 by Niccolo Paganinin) performed by David Garrett; choreo by Dorota Peka-Matusiak
POL
14Igor REZNICHENKO
SP: "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran; choreo by Valentin Molotov, Olga Glinka, R. Sinicyn
FS: "La Strada" by Nino Rota; choreo by Valentin Molotov, Olga Glinka, R. Sinicyn
POL
15Roman SAVOSIN
SP: Music Selection by Hugues Le Bars; choreo by N. Bestemianova, I. Bobrin, A. Kazakova
FS: Toccata and Fugue by Johann Sebastian Bach; choreo by N. Bestemianova, I. Bobrin, A. Kazakova
RUS
16Jakub KRSNAK
SP: Papaoutai by Yohan Shaker, Happy by C2C, Derek Martin
FS: "Let the Good Times Roll," performed by Sam Butera and the Witnesses; Sh Boom (Life Could Be a Dream) by the Crewcuts
SVK
17Lukas BRITSCHGI
SP: Hells Bells by AC/DC, Black Betty by Ram Jam; choreo by Rostislav Sinicyn, Florian Roost
FS: Blues Brothers Medley; choreo by Rostislav Sinicyn, Florian Roost
SUI
WDTim HUBER
SP: "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran
FS: "Your Song" by Bernie Taupin & Elton John, cover version
SUI
18Stephane WALKER
SP: Back to Black (Andre 3000 and Beyonce) by Amy Winehouse from the Great Gatsby soundtrack; choreo by Luca Mantovani, Stephane Walker
FS: Il Postino (soundtrack) by Luis Bacalov, Mi Mancherai (from "Il Postin") performed by Josh Groban; choreo by Luca Mantovani, Stephane Walker
SUI
19Andrew TORGASHEV
SP: "Moonlight Sonata" by Beethoven; choreo by Scott Brown, Ilona Melnichenko
FS: "El Tango de Roxanne" from Moulin Rouge Original Soundtrack; choreo by Scott Brown, Ilona Melnichenko
USA

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I'm just checking on the entries and the schedule. Elladj and Andrew are on the list, so hopefully I have the time to catch up with the French GP and this one. :)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Andrew T. in another senior senior comp, woot! :clapper:

And happy to see Elladj get some ice time too.....:yes:

Andrea82

Medalist
Franz Streubel has withdrawn. German Federation issued a press release to say he's retiring from competitive skating citing a "lengthy injury to the ankle" that is causing him pain.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I don't know well about Franz, but feel sorry to hear that as his injury forces him to retire in the Olympic season. I hope all the best for his future.

LRK

Record Breaker
Yes, that's a sad way to have to retire - wishing Franz well with whatever he chooses to do in the future.

Weathergal

Medalist
I knew only a little of Franz Streubel from following German Nationals the past few years (thanks to CaroLiza_Fan's expansive Nationals predictions games through which I've discovered so many skaters!). He had some big jumps and a kind of wild style. He and Paul Fentz seemed to go back and forth in the standing with Peter Liebers normally above them.

I'm sorry that he had to retire because of injury. I wish him much (better!) luck in the future.

Weathergal

Medalist
I'm sorry to hear about Eladj Balde's apparent withdrawal from the Warsaw Cup. He's been very quiet this season. I was hoping he could break through after he had some good performances in the GP last season, and I loved his programs! But unfortunately Canadian Nationals didn't go as well for him.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Elladj is not on the entries list :cry:

Oh no, so sad. :( I would think he is retiring (has he made an announcement?) and his chances of making the Canadian Oly team are regrettably slim, but I would like to see him skate competitively at least one more time:)

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh no, so sad. :( I would think he is retiring (has he made an announcement?) and his chances of making the Canadian Oly team are regrettably slim, but I would like to see him skate competitively at least one more time:)

He's said that this will be his last season.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oh lord... after ACI .... now this... i guess he is not in good shape... that's very unfortunate... Canada needs to send our sons Conrad and Joseph to Senior Bs... they need their tech minimums for 4cc...

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
oh lord... after ACI .... now this... i guess he is not in good shape... that's very unfortunate...

Even if Elladj finishes 2nd at Nationals, Skate Canada may not name him to the Olympic team because of these withdrawals.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Last minute changes.
Tim HUBER and Krzysztof GALA withdrew. Erik MATYSIAK POL was added.

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
It is nice to actually be able to tell what music is being used! :clap: :bow: to the organizers of Warsaw Cup!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I couldn't get up early enough to watch this and I guess it's a good thing. 61.52 for Andrew? :slink: Only Matteo got 70+ points? Yikes...