9Yuna SHIRAIWA
JPN
10Maria SOTSKOVA
RUS
11Kaetlyn OSMOND
CAN

No.NameNation
1Kaetlyn OSMOND
SP: “Sous Le Ciel de Paris” and “Milord" performed by Edith Piaf; choreo by Lance Vipond (SP)
FS: Andante Allegro (from "Swan Lake") by Petr I. Tchaikovski, No. 24 Scene: Allegro (from "Swan Lake") by Petr I. Tchaikovski, Stumbled Beginnings (from "Black Swan") by Clint Mansell, Nina's Dream (from "Black Swan") by Clint Mansell; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle (FS)
CAN
2Laurine LECAVELIER
SP: "Shining Silver Skies" by Ashram; choreo by Fabian Bourzat
FS: "Bye Bye Baby" from the Some Like It Hot soundtrack and "My Heart Belongs to Daddy," from the Let's Make Love soundtrack, both sung by Marilyn Monroe; choreo by Fabian Bourzat
FRA
3Mae Berenice MEITE
SP: Halo by Beyonce, cover version by Jasmin Thompson, Who Runs the World by Beyonce; choreo by Benoit Richaud
FS: Nocturne No. 20 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. Posth., arranged for Cello and Harp, by Frédéric Dupuis; Happy, featuring Derek Martin, by Derek Martin, C2C; choreo by Shanetta Folle
FRA
4Nicole SCHOTT
SP Nella Fantasia by Jackie Evancho; choreo by Michael Huth
FS Theme from Schindler´s List, by John Williams, performed by Itzhak Perlman with the Boston Symphony Orchestra; choreo by Michael Huth
GER
5Mai MIHARA
SP: Libertango by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Benoit Richard
FS: "Carlotta" (from "The Mission" soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone, "Gabriel's Oboe (Whispers in a Dream)" by Ennio Morricone performed by Hayley Westenra, "Vita Nostra" (from "The Mission" soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone; choreo by David Wilson
JPN
6Yuna SHIRAIWA
SP: La fille aux cheveux de lin (The Girl With Flaxen Hair) by Claude Debussy; choreo by Tim Dickson, Jeffrey Buttle, Cathy Reed
FS: Pictures At An Exhibition by Modest Mussorgsky; choreo by Tim Dickson, Jeffrey Buttle, Cathy Reed
JPN
7Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
SP: Carmen by Bizet; performed by David Garrett; choreo by David Wilson
FS: "The Prayer," duet by Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli; choreo by David Wilson
KAZ
8Maria SOTSKOVA
SP: Waltz from "Swan Lake" by Petr I. Tchaikovsky; choreo by Irina Tagaeva, Petr Tchernyshev
FS: "Clair de lune" by Claude Debussy; choreo by Irina Tagaeva, Petr Tchernyshev
RUS
9Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
SP: "Pisandro Flores" by Ara Malikian; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: "Erinnerung" by Efim Jourist, "Mala Luna" by Gino Vannelli, "El Choclo" by Angel Villoldo, "Obertura" by Lisandro Adrover; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
10Alina ZAGITOVA
SP: Black Swan film soundtrack by Clint Mansell and "The Middle of the World" (from Moonlight film soundtrack by Nicholas Britell); choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: Don Quixote (ballet) by Leon Minkus (2016-17 Jr. LP); choreo by Eteri Tutberidze, Daniil Gleikhengauz
RUS
11Polina EDMUNDS
SP: "Palladio" by Karl Jenkins; choreo by Rudy Galindo
FS: "Bilitis - Generique" performed by Sarah Brightman, "Time To Say Good Bye" performed by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Boccelli; choreo by Rudy Galindo
(both programs originally choreographed for last season, but she never competed due to injury)
USA

Last edited:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
C'mon Alina you can do it!!!! :pray:
I might try to watch the last group.
Is there a youtube link?

Ylyzybyth

Final Flight
Are you as nervous as I am? I do have Katelyn predicted as no1 in my game, but I am still hoping for everyone to do their best. Alina looked so sad with her stuffed animal in the kiss and cry. Eteri looked so angry I'd love to see her show them! Ugh. I wish I had some YouTube links for you!

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Oh yay I can watch it earlier after 10pm tonight, didn't realise it was on afternoon French time!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
As usual on a Saturday morning, I am going out now and won't be home again until about an hour into the Ladies FS. So, that is why I am posting this now.

The Ladies FS starts in 1 hour 5 minutes from now.

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player (The link doesn't become available until it is on-air, so I'll paste it in when I get home):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...d-france/c1b40074-8dda-4e2e-b420-c7114ed33e5b

And here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player (starts at 13m 52s. End of LIVE Luge coverage at start):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...e-france/2ea42109-f302-4057-b277-e9cb120cbca7

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gpfra2017/gpfra2017_Ladies_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gpfra2017/SEG004.HTM

Hope this helps.

I won't be watching LIVE, as I am currently watching the snooker, and then am going to watch the Pairs Free Skate from the NHK.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

(Especially my 3 wives! ;) :biggrin: Although, they are really putting me through it by competing in the same competition for the second time this season! :drama:)

CaroLiza_fan

moriel

Record Breaker
I dont even care about my favs at this point.
I just want everybody to skate not like yesterday

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

Yup, yesterday Ladies event was underwhelming. I'm not saying it have to be always like Cup of China event, but still. Not this.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia

I watched some of the performances from the SP and oh dear... hopefully there will be some validating performances today/tonight :points:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aaaah I'm hoping Liza can redeem herself tonight! I'm sure she can...

Fingers crossed for all the ladies!

Oh and thanks for the Youtube link Anni234

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Good morning all! Here's hoping that the skate gods are kinder to the ladies today than they were in the short program. :pray: