Top Prospects of Russian ladies | Golden Skate

Top Prospects of Russian ladies

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Considering impressive amount of talented Russian ladies the goldeskate's fanfest just will burst. So, if we have a thread about top prospects it'll make things easier. I saw a couple other threads like Promising Russian skaters or whatever, but there are conversations about skaters from all disciplines, here I suggest to focus only on the ladies. Also in those threads is not really helpful information, just posts with a few words and videos.

All skaters will be divided into age groups. In this case it will be year of their birth.

Let's start from 2003 year. Because incredible wave of talented skaters of 2002 year already exists in the form of many other fanfest threads and we know how good they are.
From now on, the scout bureau is declared open! :clap:

Main list:

Alena Kostornaya ⭐⭐⭐
Viktoria Vasilieva ⭐⭐
Anastasia Mukhortova ⭐⭐
Anna Tarusina ⭐
Viktoria Safonova ⭐

Anna Scherbakova ⭐⭐⭐
Anastasia Tarakanova ⭐⭐⭐
Alexandra Trusova ⭐⭐
Ksenia Sinitsyna ⭐⭐
Anastasia Kostyuk ⭐⭐

Alena Kanysheva ⭐⭐
Anna Frolova ⭐⭐
Sofia Moroz ⭐⭐

Kamila Valieva ⭐⭐
Maya Khromykh ⭐⭐
Daria Usacheva ⭐⭐

Sofia Akatieva ⭐⭐⭐
Sofia Samodelkina ⭐⭐
Elizaveta Berestovskaya ⭐⭐
Anastasia Zinina ⭐⭐

TBA

TBA

TBA

Polina Borovskih ⭐⭐⭐

The list will be updating. Later I will add coaching staff and videos. Don't be shy and feel free to publish your discovered talents!
Chief of the scout bureau, puremagic. ✔️

I think that Trusova should be rated as three star.
2004 also has Diana Guseva, don't know how she's doing now. Also Yasmina Kadyrova
2006: Varvara Sharapova, although still working on triples, good technique and flexibility
2008: Veronika Zhilina (might be in pairs, not certain)
2009: Nikol Vaytus
2010: Elizaveta Cherkasova, Alina Vixlyanceva, Alisa Makardeva
2011: Elizaveta Golubeva

The last four girls still have a long way to come, obviously. But I see star qualities in them.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
I think that Trusova should be rated as three star.
2004 also has Diana Guseva, don't know how she's doing now. Also Yasmina Kadyrova
2006: Varvara Sharapova, although still working on triples, good technique and flexibility

The last four girls still have a long way to come, obviously. But I see star qualities in them.

Need to check them 🤔

Shayuki

Record Breaker
https://streamable.com/y4xb5

Uliana Vasilieva born on December 6 2009

I give her 3 stars but I guess that can be discussed.

On Trusova, I agree she's not as strong as Tarakanova or Shcherbakova but she's far beyond all the other 2 stars so that rating does seem off for her.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker

Could you also provide videos with each of them?

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker

puremagic

-
Record Breaker

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Why do people think Tarakanova is that much stronger than Trusova? I like both, but I see it the other way around. Shcherbakova I get.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Why do people think Tarakanova is that much stronger than Trusova? I like both, but I see it the other way around. Shcherbakova I get.

I'll explain in the second post of this thread. So come here often to check updates! 📃🖋