Top Prospects of Russian ladies | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Top Prospects of Russian ladies

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Why do people think Tarakanova is that much stronger than Trusova? I like both, but I see it the other way around. Shcherbakova I get.
For me, Tarakanova has the best skating skills out of all juniors. They're just incredible. I also think that her artistic abilities have more depth.

Maybe she's not as easy to just simply... enjoy at this point in time. But just watch one step sequence of hers or any random sequence of basic skating in between any two elements. The quality's so high. She also accelerates to high speeds out of nowhere with zero effort.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Uliana Vasilieva won "Emerald Ice" tourney with 38.61 score and five points advantage over second place. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plvh0a4UMIo

Protocol (find "Ульяна ВАСИЛЬЕВА")

I just was going to ask Shayuki to upoload videos not only to streamblade, but also to youtube. And... Here is a video of the channel which is subscribed to the channel of Sofia Bogdanova. We found you, Shayuki! :)

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I just was going to ask Shayuki to upoload videos not only to streamblade, but also to youtube. And... Here is a video of the channel which is subscribed to the channel of Sofia Bogdanova. We found you, Shayuki! :)

Well it's pretty easy. I'm the only one who has this video, I'd say. I screen captured it. If I didn't save it yesterday I doubt anyone could see it.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
For me, Tarakanova has the best skating skills out of all juniors. They're just incredible. I also think that her artistic abilities have more depth.

Maybe she's not as easy to just simply... enjoy at this point in time. But just watch one step sequence of hers or any random sequence of basic skating in between any two elements. The quality's so high.

Don't forget about her plastic and flexibility. They're amazing. The one thing which she lacks is consistency. Most of her jumps are shaky.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Don't forget about her plastic and flexibility. They're amazing. The one thing which she lacks is consistency. Most of her jumps are shaky.
Yeah, she really needs to fix her consistency issues. But aah, it feels weird being preached to about Tarakanova when I'm the one who created her Fan Fest 2 years ago :p

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Updated the second post. There will be also videos and more skaters. But it's too difficult to put them all there and describe them all at once.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Well it's pretty easy. I'm the only one who has this video, I'd say. I screen captured it. If I didn't save it yesterday I doubt anyone could see it.

Could you also upload this girl to youtube? Later I'll try to make short descriptions with videos for each girl.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Could you also upload this girl to youtube? Later I'll try to make short descriptions with videos for each girl.

Sure I can, although I don't like it when I don't have any real information. Like this one. I don't know her birth date(2010 is only going by the youtube video description from October), I haven't seen any protocols, she's not listed on sportsvokrug database etc. With this video we at least know she should be from St. Peterburg.

I don't have her as strong as Vasilieva and the choreo isn't close to being as good but she definitely is better than the vast majority of jr. 2s I've seen. Well, that's selling her short. She's the second-best jr. 2 that I've seen after Vasilieva and she's younger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXKkzHOaWww

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Sure I can, although I don't like it when I don't have any real information. Like this one. I don't know her birth date(2010 is only going by the youtube video description from October), I haven't seen any protocols, she's not listed on sportsvokrug database etc. With this video we at least know she should be from St. Peterburg.

I don't have her as strong as Vasilieva and the choreo isn't close to being as good but she definitely is better than the vast majority of jr. 2s I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXKkzHOaWww

Thanks. Yeah, sure thing. They don't need extra hype especially at such a young age. My information will include only name, age, results and videos.

About skating I was thinking here. It's like at show The Voice. When singer sings a sad song, it somehow makes you a bit biased. Same with skating. I guess it's very hard to compare fun programs with lyrical programs, and judging by only them.

This girl really reminds me of Radio. She is fast, and looks like she understands what she's doing. I can't give her anything but five stars so far. She is really something. Anyway, rating will be changed due girls progressing or regressing.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
That's a good point. And it's not like this girl performs poorly to this music. I'd love to see a bit more interesting choreo and less crossovers, though. It seems awfully conservative considering what I believe she'd be capable of. Maybe next season, maybe later this season(She already made this program quite a bit more difficult in just 1 month).

Kayyyn

Rinkside
for me :
Anna Scherbakova ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Anastasia Tarakanova ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Alexandra Trusova ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Trusova have way more potential once she land her 4s she easily can turn her 2A into 3A
also anna and anastasia have big cons anna she just injury prone and anastasia as you said her jumps are shaky and inconsistent

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
for me :
Anna Scherbakova ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Alexandra Trusova ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Trusova have way more potential once she land her 4s she easily can turn her 2A into 3A
also anna and anastasia have big cons anna she just injury prone and anastasia as you said her jumps are shaky and inconsistent

We'll consider your request after JGPF. Thanks for contacting. Stay tuned!

How can it be that Sofya Vazhnova and Sofya Dzepka are not on the list :scratch2:?

:dbana:

Sensational. Added.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
really? Anastasia Mukhortova ⭐⭐⭐⭐:rolleye:
This girl can't jump at all..... and looks like will never be able to.
she doesn't have any prospects or a future as a single skater in Russia....

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
really? Anastasia Mukhortova ⭐⭐⭐⭐:rolleye:
This girl can't jump at all..... and looks like will never be able to.
she doesn't have any prospects or a future as a single skater in Russia....

📃📃📃

Hello! Thanks for contacting to the scout bureau.

The rating will re-considering every month.

We can say the same about Kamila Valieva who never showed a clean performance. Or Anastasia Tarakanova which skated clean only one free program of three free programs, and two short programs of three in this season. But we can't deny their other qualities.

Stay tuned!

Best wishes

Chief of the scout bureau, puremagic. ✔️

Shayuki

Record Breaker
for me :
Anna Scherbakova ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Alexandra Trusova ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
She does have 4S and 3A if she gets them(which is an if at this point), but her skating skills are very, very clearly weaker than Tarakanova's. All it takes is a single watch of their SPs this season. The difference is so striking it's impossible to not see immediately. I also don't think that she has the same grade of artistic ability either. It looks like you're just concentrating on jumps with that rating, which she just might lose at puberty(at least quad).

On Shcherbakova, how can you even give her 4 stars? That should be criminal. Even if you don't hold her in as high regard artistically as I do, she's performed clean quad combos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8gDHKHLqgE