Bradie Tennell | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Bradie Tennell

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Can’t find anything at all on her Twitter or Instagram about Bradie traveling to champs camp. Is she already there? Are they allowed to share behind the scenes stuff, because that would be really interesting.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Love Bradie's SP at Skate America!! Totally avant guarde.. almost minimal, anti lyrical.. reminded of abstract expressionist paintings and something totally different. Very crisp lines and moves ..suits her aesthetic so well and the red is a shock in a good way. .. Good Luck in the Free!!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I am already Obsessed with Bradie's SD. I just want to go hug her and say thank you. And tell her: if you can, change out the flesh mesh with a rich grey. Grey and red is a lovely combination.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's Benoit's Muse.

Artemisa

Final Flight
Her SP was amazing... complete different ... Know one can call her disney princess anymore:devil:... but I don't like that dress ... I think don't elevate the program enough ..I imagine her with a jumpsuit..

LynsJ

On the Ice
Her SP was amazing... complete different ... Know one can call her disney princess anymore:devil:... but I don't like that dress ... I think don't elevate the program enough ..I imagine her with a jumpsuit..

I love the red on her but the skin tone insert wasn’t a great match colour wise. She was looking amazing though! Loved her SP. She seemed so calm and confident! This style suits her so much better! [emoji178]❤️

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
What a spectacular FS!!! Amazing, truly Beautiful.. :love: :yahoo: Congratulations Bradie!!

Ross74

Medalist
Congrats to Bradie on a well-skated GP and a silver medal! LOVE the SP and can't wait to see it again.

LynsJ

On the Ice
Awesome competition for Bradie! I liked the SP style more but both programs are great for her [emoji178]

s_parks

Record Breaker
The SP was definitely great but I actually like the LP on her?? Raise your eyebrows at me but I saw shades of Kostner from her at this competition.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The SP was definitely great but I actually like the LP on her?? Raise your eyebrows at me but I saw shades of Kostner from her at this competition.

She doesn't have quite the balletic quality of Kostner, but she's learned--and it Kostner years to learn this too--how to use her long limbs to her advantage.

LynsJ

On the Ice

I thought she was great in the LP I just found the music a bit boring but that’s just personal preference. She skated it so well and I think it’s one of those ones that will grow on me! [emoji178]

ecr1221

Rinkside
Is it me, or did the tech panel make a mistake in the free skate? Her 3Lutz 3Toe combo was marked as a 3Lutz 2Toe in the final protocol (and also during the skate). She did have a step out, but even then, it still looks fully rotated. Even though it was not fully 'clean' because of the step out, this would technically raise her score? (Yes, I am aware this would not change standings, but this is still a good score for Bradie and I think she LITERALLY was underscored)

princessalica

Final Flight
Is it me, or did the tech panel make a mistake in the free skate? Her 3Lutz 3Toe combo was marked as a 3Lutz 2Toe in the final protocol (and also during the skate). She did have a step out, but even then, it still looks fully rotated. Even though it was not fully 'clean' because of the step out, this would technically raise her score? (Yes, I am aware this would not change standings, but this is still a good score for Bradie and I think she LITERALLY was underscored)

One of the reporters commented on twitter and Denise Myers asked her to message her

Scott512

Record Breaker
Bradie is improving and maturing at a normal rate. With all the wiz kids around it's sometimes hard to remember that Bradie is getting better and better in a normal way the way it used to be done. And she is one of the tallest skaters out there now which has to be hard to deal with because most of the wiz kids are around five feet tall.

LynsJ

On the Ice
Lovely sp from bradie at skate Canada. Seeing it again just confirms I definitely love this music for her. I love how she hits the right notes sharply. [emoji178]

slider11

Medalist
Beautiful SP and LP! Well done, Bradie! Don't despair! The quad-queens will have their moment but the body can't stand that punishment. I will watch your programs again and again.