Bradie Tennell | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Bradie Tennell

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bradie was awesome!!! Good luck in the Olympics!

Lily flowers

On the Ice
read comment about bradie in twitter and this forum...i just sad.and thats why i post comment in this fanfest.well congrats bradie you deserve it :)

Anyone who succeeds will receive negativity in this forum, that’s why I see it as a good sign. It means she made it!

Congratulations Bradie on a well deserved title, can’t wait to see you at the Olympics!

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I think the Bradie hate is because she threw a monkey wrench into everything. Without her, Mirai would be National Champion, and Ashley would be going to the Olympics. She doesn't deserve the hate. We finally have a clean, consistent lady to cheer for.

Yes, I agree. But the hate I've been reading on twitter ecc ecc is baffling. She's a young, reliable skater delivering time after time. She obviously has a long way to go artistically, but she has time to bloom and the OG will be such a positive experience for her!

crankyintheAM

On the Ice
I was very impressed by her. She skated with confidence and joy, and she hit her jumps. I find that worth of admiration. She is the deserved US Champion and I hope she isn't reading the sad, ugly people on twitter or anywhere on internet. Just enjoying her success and use it to push her harder for the Games, and to keep her nerves of steel but most importantly to enjoy the experience.

:hap10: #GoBradieGo! :hap10:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Had a chance to congratulate Bradie on her gold medal at the Friends of Figure Skating breakfast. She is a champ on and off the ice! :) She trains at the nearby Twin Rinks of Buffalo Grove, IL. Unfortunately, it's a private rink. No visitors allowed. Darn!...Best of luck to her at the Olympics!

https://pic.twitter.com/0BuLZcFk85

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I've just seen on Insta that Misha Collins, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles :)love:) from Supernatural have posted a pic wishing Bradie good luck at the Olympics because apparently she is a huge fan of the show! How cool is that?

idontknow

On the Ice
I've just seen on Insta that Misha Collins, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles :)love:) from Supernatural have posted a pic wishing Bradie good luck at the Olympics because apparently she is a huge fan of the show! How cool is that?

omg that soo cute

StarSprinkles

Rinkside
For Bradie fans, I have set up a Google alert for "Bradie Tennell" that sends an email once a day (if there's news) with new articles about Bradie. It's a great thing to have set up, especially going into the Olympics.

https://www.google.com/alerts

Go there and create an alert for Bradie. Mine is set to "Bradie Tennell".

Here's a nice interview with her at her home rink after Nationals. There's a video at the top of the page:

http://www.dailyherald.com/news/201...back-in-buffalo-grove-getting-ready-for-games

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Good job Bradie on handling the pressure well! I think her score was fair, also a new PB! Nerves of steel :)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like she really enjoyed skating and being a cheerleader for the team. So glad she's drinking in the whole experience and having fun. Wonder what she'll do until 2-20 when she competes, besides practice. :) Maybe attend some other events?

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
and to think a year ago she was unknown and now an Olympic medalist! I wish her all the best in her individual events :)

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Oh my goodness. Bradie is first in group 1. What low PCS she will receive :(
But opening the Olympics!!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Good Luck tonight Bradie!! Knock everyone's socks off!!:yahoo::cheer::dance2: