Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bradie Tennell

Tripping on the Podium

6 Not allowed!
    I posted this in the US ladies thread but seeing as this is her fanfest, I figure I should post here as well. Here's some parts of Bradie's FS includ. a killer 3lutz-3loop: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmFQe2Ol...=skater_on_ice

4 Not allowed!
    ^^^This Instagram has a much better angle than the video I took. The spring in her 3Lz/3Lo was phenomenal. Easy, peasy 2A. LOVE the starting music from R&J ballet. Awesome speed.

Bona Fide Member

2 Not allowed!
    from the info I can gather. I think Bradie's R&J music is a mash of all well-known R&J music used in figure skating.
    including Prokofiev ballet music (Ashley Wagner used it)
    1996 R&J Movie sound track (Yuzuru R&J 1.0)
    1968 nino rota R&J movie sound track (this is the most famous R&J music in figure skating and elsewhere)
    2013 R&J Movie sound track Abel Korzeniowski (Soyoun park's signature program in 2013, 2014 season)

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yyyskate View Post
    from the info I can gather. I think Bradie's R&J music is a mash of all well-known R&J music used in figure skating.
    including Prokofiev ballet music (Ashley Wagner used it)
    1996 R&J Movie sound track (Yuzuru R&J 1.0)
    1968 nino rota R&J movie sound track (this is the most famous R&J music in figure skating and elsewhere)
    2013 R&J Movie sound track Abel Korzeniowski (Soyoun park's signature program in 2013, 2014 season)
    I love the Prokofiev music so much that I was disappointed it switched to something else, then I realized the concept was that it was a mash! I'll be anxious to watch it again and see how the music flows from one section to the next.

#СердцемСЗагитовой / #TeamTutberidze Spirals for Miles's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    I'm so excited for a US lady with a 3Lz-3Lo! and maybe this will give Alysa the extra push to put it in. Nationals is going to be great!

1 Not allowed!
    That 3Lo as a second jump in a combination makes me very nervous. Visions of a torn labrum are dancing in my head. Here's hoping these ladies are super strong.

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirals for Miles View Post
    I'm so excited for a US lady with a 3Lz-3Lo! and maybe this will give Alysa the extra push to put it in. Nationals is going to be great!
    Alysa is indeed practicing this combo, but seems not her fav. don't know if Alysa will put lz-lo in program. I bet she will continue focus on her fav 3A and quads.

5 Not allowed!
    I love what I've seen of both of Bradie's programs - dramatic, and a bit... dark. I'm looking forward to seeing them both in their entirety.

#СердцемСЗагитовой / #TeamTutberidze Spirals for Miles's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    I love what I've seen of both of Bradie's programs - dramatic, and a bit... dark. I'm looking forward to seeing them both in their entirety.
    What is the music for the short?

1 Not allowed!
    ^^^That's a good question! And post #77 talks about not revealing the name of the music for the short. I'm not really sure why. Probably at least 100 people heard the music. Oh well...Denise Myers was at the boards. (I think someone was asking if she was still with her same coach.)

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arriba627 View Post
    ^^^That's a good question! And post #77 talks about not revealing the name of the music for the short. I'm not really sure why. Probably at least 100 people heard the music. Oh well...Denise Myers was at the boards. (I think someone was asking if she was still with her same coach.)
    Denise her coach is s doing a magnificent just job teaching her gorgeous jumps, and keeping her focus. Why should she go to another coach?

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by georgia View Post
    Denise her coach is s doing a magnificent just job teaching her gorgeous jumps, and keeping her focus. Why should she go to another coach?
    I never implied she should. Someone was asking in a previous post if she was with the same coach.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    I never implied she should. Someone was asking in a previous post if she was with the same coach.
    I Got it!

0 Not allowed!
    Post #77 was asking the person who said they'd seen the SP if they liked the music. I was only assuming it wouldn't be fair to Bradie to reveal the music since she herself hasn't said anything (she only posted about the R&J FS on insta) and the competition was fairly under the radar? I obviously want to know too but eventually we all will, what's the rush to leak it

1 Not allowed!
    Thank you for the explanation. This is a whole new experience for me that music at a competition is a secret. No disrespect meant to Bradie.

2 Not allowed!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWxY35F...=bradietennell apologies if this has been posted already, but Bradie got to meet the cast of Supernatural, her favorite TV show! I'm extremely jealous bc I love that show ahah

2 Not allowed!
    Thank you.

Loved it - very atmospheric.

1 Not allowed!
    ^^^ that was amazing.. love it!!

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks! I did enjoy it; I like how her intensity builds with the music. As she grows with this program, I think she's going to hit it out of the park. Did she miss a jump there, though? Did they choreograph that little hop right when the music takes off at 2:20 or so, or did she make a mistake?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast