Bradie Tennell | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Bradie Tennell

girl in red

Rinkside
First program of the new season that impressed me! I havent watched them all yet but so far imo this is the most interesting one. Good job to Bradie s team. I have to admit i didnt take her seriously last year but there is nothing that intrigues me more than skaters that grow on me. I hope she has a very good season:agree:

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Well this time, that little hop didn't bother me; it seemed to fit, so I guess it was just me that first time. I really like the music selection. I get tired of classical music over and over again, and this is a refreshing change.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bradie is scheduled for Autumn Classic (Challenger) in Canada the weekend of Sept 20-22. Then she has Sk Amer Oct. 19-21 and IdF Nov. 23-25. As of right now, I don't see her scheduled for a second Challenger.

Zenchio63

Final Flight
I'm assuming that it's safe to post the SP link here since the video is already available on YT:

Wow, just wow! Should have gotten first place!

Does anyone know who the choreographer is? Is it also Benoit Richaud?

halulupu

Final Flight
I'm assuming that it's safe to post the SP link here since the video is already available on YT:

Wow, just wow! Should have gotten first place!

Does anyone know who the choreographer is? Is it also Benoit Richaud?
Bravo bradie! Very nice program. Choreo suits her very well and hides her weaknesses. I am quite positively surprised. By far the top us lady and with that tec content she can very well go for podiums at gran prix.

I think she has the best senior short program of the season so far. Gorgeous and proving to everybody that she is not just another blonde American princess skater. And as much as I love Zhenya, agree that she should have been first because her skating was stunning but that score is sooo close who knows what direction it will go in. Bradie should be so proud of herself tonight.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
She is here to slay and slay she does! :yahoo:
last year I called her being national champion, now... I can see her being on the world podium :biggrin:

laiyamanika

On the Ice
Wow, what a very strong performance from Bradie! :clapper:
I knew she has a good jumping technique but her 3Lz-3Lo is so impressive.
She just needs more artristy and she could definitely be one of the top contenders for GPF

MiraiFan

Final Flight
Wow--she was the best of all of them last night. Fabulous combo and the program really suits her. She also has improved her quality of movement over the summer. Well done all around--look forward to seeing how she does this season.

Ulrica

On the Ice
Bradie's SP was spectacular! I loved it, and her 3ltz-3lp combo it's beautiful, I think soon she might become one of my faves :biggrin: Also, Am I the only one who thinks she was a bit underscored?

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats Bradie on winning the gold! Her programs are so much better this year and she looks so well trained! :clapper: