Bradie Tennell | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Bradie Tennell

melgirl25

Medalist
Yes, that's Benoit Richaud. As far as I remember, he has no hair, so we always see him with interesting hats...So happy for Bradie's bronze medal!!!!!

TSL has an interview with him and he talks about Bradie. It was interesting. It starts around 30:00 if anyone is interested.

lzxnl

Final Flight
i can't believe she got hit with 4 UR on her triples that's a lot

I'm not sure about the others, but the 3Lz<-3T< unfortunately was quite clear. It's a pity; she was skating so well in the short. She totally didn't have to go for that Lo on the Lz imo.

slider11

Medalist
I'm not sure about the others, but the 3Lz<-3T< unfortunately was quite clear. It's a pity; she was skating so well in the short. She totally didn't have to go for that Lo on the Lz imo.

The judges are not feeling the artistry in Bradie's LP, just two points higher than Turnsynbaeva. I think the Tennell team will need to ponder a different vehicle for her for next year that brings out something other than princess or dying heroine.

pennyds

Spectator
Her skating looks amazing. For some reason she just wasn’t jumping quite as high last night. Tiny differences from normal height. I think her skating is looking amazing and know she can rock it at worlds.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
In view of Bradie's upcoming participation in the World Championships, I've updated her OP. I've added all the detailed results, programs and as many videos as I could find. Enjoy :)

BTW, good luck in Saitama!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Good Luck in the FS Bradie!!! :hap10: :cheer: Beautiful Juliet ....

slider11

Medalist
Well done, Bradie! I haven't been a big fan in the past but you're growing on me! I really liked the stretch in the SP! Great performance in the LP! Now, find something edgy and different for next year -away from the princess theme. You are ready for the big time!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Bradie certainly has a style all her own.. hope she develops this further regardless of whether audiences are ready.. Congratulations Bradie!!! Great FS at Worlds to Perfect R & J Music Cuts... suited her so well.. Benoit Richard is phenomenal!! :clap: :dance2: