United-States
2017 Bridgestone Skate America

Nov 24 - Nov 26, 2017
1980 Herb Brooks Arena
Lake Placid / New York USA

Ladies Free Skate
Sunday, 26 November 2017, 16:07 UTC-5

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

For Media

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Nicole RAJICOVASVK1055.43
2Xiangning LICHN1155.24
3Alena LEONOVARUS763.91
4Polina TSURSKAYARUS863.20
5Karen CHENUSA959.53
Warm-Up Group 2
6Bradie TENNELLUSA467.01
7Ashley WAGNERUSA664.12
8Serafima SAKHANOVICHRUS566.28
9Kaori SAKAMOTOJPN269.40
10Gabrielle DALEMANCAN368.08
11Satoko MIYAHARAJPN170.72

No.NameNation
1Gabrielle DALEMAN
SP: "Habanera" (from "Carmen") by George Bizet; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "Gladiator Rhapsody" by Hans Zimmer, "Now We Are Free" (from "Gladiator" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Lori Nichol
CAN
2Xiangning LI
SP: "Nuovo Cinema Paradiso;" choreo by David Wilson
FS: Raymonda, Opus 57, by A. Glazunov; choreo by David Wilson
CHN
3Satoko MIYAHARA
SP: "Sayuri's Theme" from Memoirs of a Geisha, soundtrack by John Williams; choreo by Lori Nichol, Tom Dickson
FS: Madame Butterfly Act 3 by Giacomo Puccini, Goro's Entrance (Madame Butterfly Act 2) by Giacomo Puccini, Butterfly Bids Her Child Farewell (Madame Butterfly Act 2) by Giacomo Puccini, Prelude; choreo by Lori Nichol, Tom Dickson
JPN
4Kaori SAKAMOTO
SP "Moonlight Sonata" (changed from "Danse Macabre" by Camille Saint-Saens), choreo. by Kenji Sakamoto
FS Amelie soundtrack by Yann Tierson; choreo. by Benoit Richaud
JPN
WDDabin CHOI
SP: "Papa Can You Hear Me," choreo. by Kenji Miyamoto
FS: Seven Gypsy Melodies by Antonin Dvorak, Songs My Mother Taught Me by Antonin Dvorak; choreo. by David Wilson
KOR
5Alena LEONOVA
SP: "Bla Bla Bla Cha Cha Cha" by Petta Booka; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
FS: "Tune Maari Entriyaan" (Bollywood Selection); choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
RUS
WDAnna POGORILAYA
SP: "Esperanza" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Viktor Adonev, Sergei Pliskin
FS: Swan Lake by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Adonev, Sergei Pliskin
RUS
6Serafima SAKHANOVICH
SP: "And The Waltz Goes On" composed by Anthony Hopkins; choreo by Nikita Mikahailov
FS: Aranjuez by Joaquin Rodrigo; choreo by Nikita Mikahailov
RUS
7Polina TSURSKAYA
SP: Light of the Seven (Games of Thrones soundtrack) by Ramin Djawadi (last season's program); choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: Nocturne in F Minor Op. 55, No. 1 by Frederic Chopin (arr. by Chad Lawson for Piano), "Song for the Little Sparrow" performed by Patricia Kaas; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
RUS
8Nicole RAJICOVA
SP: "Une page d'amour" by Nathalia Mansner; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
FS: "Rain In Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
SVK
9Karen CHEN
SP: "El Tango de Roxanne" from Moulin Rouge, sung by Jose Feliciano; choreo by Mark Pillay, Karen Chen
FS: "Slow Dancing in the Big City" (soundtrack) by Bill Conti; choreo by Mark Pillay, Karen Chen
USA
10Bradie TENNELL
SP: Taegukgi Soundtrack; choreo by Scott Brown
FS: Cinderella; choreo by Benoit Richard
USA
11Ashley WAGNER
SP: "Hip Hip Chin Chin" performed by Club des Belugas; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Diamonds" (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack), "One Day I'll Fly Away" (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack), "The Show Must Go On" (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack); choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
USA

Last edited:

Winry

On the Ice
So musical chair start in few hours :scard7:

It's close, I still hope Ashley can qualified.
But so far, all the ladies event are an unpredictable mess !!!!

mrrice

Record Breaker
That is not a good draw for Bradie. It's not so much that she has to go first in the final flight but, she's so far away from Gabby that overtaking her for the Bronze will be more difficult with so many skaters between them. However, If she lays down a good program, she could stay ahead of Ashley and that would put her directly on the judges radar at Nationals!!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
My wish is for Kaori to skate a clean Amelie program and get on the podium. This will hopefully push her PCS so that at Nationals she is a contender for an Olympic spot, on equal footing with Mai and Marin. I think she's got amazing potential and is overshadowed by other skaters. I don't think it'll happen for her, but I hope for the best. Go Kaori!

dna5019

Final Flight
I swear, this is going to me during the FS. :palmf: I'm expecting this to be a good competition, but it's so nerve wracking! I hope Satoko can finish on the podium, and I hope Polina can skate a beautiful FS and climb up in the ranks.

Best of luck, ladies!

Alifyre

On the Ice
My wish is for Kaori to skate a clean Amelie program and get on the podium. This will hopefully push her PCS so that at Nationals she is a contender for an Olympic spot, on equal footing with Mai and Marin. I think she's got amazing potential and is overshadowed by other skaters. I don't think it'll happen for her, but I hope for the best. Go Kaori!

Ahhh yes!! I love love LOVE Kaori's Amelie program, I high key am rooting for her to take gold with it. Honestly, my dream Olympic team at this point would be Kaori/Wakaba. A long shot, but a girl can dream right?

Warwick360

Medalist
Is it true that Ashley is bringing in Lala Land for LP if she gets on the Olympics team. Or is it just a rumour someone decided to drop yesterday on one of the Skate America thread? Also, what's required for Wakkaba to still get through? Surely, both Polina and Wagner don't need to be bumped off the podium?

good luck to all.

my wish is bradie/ashley wins/medals, karen's pulls up her score,
gabriella does well,
satoko does well.

but my 1st wish is no falls, no injuries, nothing, a clean skate.

i can't take what happen at mens with daniel, bugs, etc.

i just want the ladies to do their best and skate well. them to personally happy with how they skated,
leave the ice confidently, knowing they did it.

This will be very exciting, despite some disappointments in the short program. Any of the top 8 could win, and #9 Karen Chen at least could medal.

Seruleane

Final Flight
I really hope Kaori skates cleanly and is also rewarded with PCS, Serafima has an awesome FS, and that Polina and Karen both redeem themselves in the FS.

Ylyzybyth

Final Flight
Ahhh yes!! I love love LOVE Kaori's Amelie program, i high key am rooting for her to take gold with it. Honestly, my dream Olympic team at this point would be Kaori/Wakaba. A long shot, but a girl can dream right?

I am dreaming with you. Although my heart is conflicted because I also love Satoko!

Icey

Record Breaker
It is distressing to see that Ashely for all intents and purposes has really never solved her technical problems and it is difficult to understand after having been through 4 coaching changes. actually 5 if you include her time with Tonya Harding's coach. Warwick, these repeat programs don't seem to be working as well for her as I think she probably thought they would, so I won't be surprised, if she is on the Olympic team, that she does go back to la la.

AshWagsFan

Edges for days.
Final Flight
Country
United-States
2nd group is basically done... no Tsurakaya today... Miyahara looked to be on fire again, Wagner had a little more work to do, and Tennell and Sakhanovich business as usual.

Wagner: 2A, 3Lo, 3Lo, 3F, 3Lo, runthru (marked A, 3F3T(step), marked A, 3Lo1/2Lo3S, 3F, 3Lo, marked Lz), 3F, 3F3T(ur,fall), 3F, 3Lo1/2Lo3S, 3F3T, 3Lo

Sakamoto: 2A, 3Lo, 3Lz(e?), 2A3T(fall), 2A3T2T, 3S, 3Lo, runthru (3F3T, 3S, 3Lz(e,ur,fall), 3F, 2A3T2T, 3Lo, 2A), 3Lz, 3Lo

Tennell: 2A, 2A, 3T, 3Lz, 3Lz2T2Lo, 3F, 2A, 2A3T

Miyahara: 3Lo, 3T, 3Lz3T, 3S, 2A3T, 3Lo, 3Lz3T(ur?), 3Lz2T2Lo, 1A, 2A3T, 3S, 3Lo, runthru (3Lo, 3Lz3T, 3F(e?), 3Lz2T2Lo, 2A3T, marked S, 2A2T)

Sakhanovich: 3Lo, 3Lz, 3Lz, 3F3T, 3S2T, 3S3T, runthru (3F3T, 3Lz, 2A, 3S3T, 2A(step), 3F, 3Lo2T2T)

Daleman: 3S2Aseq, 3Lo, 3F, 3Lz2T2T, 3Lz, 3T3T, runthru (3Lz(hangs on), 3Fe, 3Lo, 3S2Tseq)

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
That is not a good draw for Bradie. It's not so much that she has to go first in the final flight but, she's so far away from Gabby that overtaking her for the Bronze will be more difficult with so many skaters between them. However, If she lays down a good program, she could stay ahead of Ashley and that would put her directly on the judges radar at Nationals!!

Well... at CoC, Gabby was first in the short, but only seventh in the free and sixth overall.
Also, Gabby has NEVER medaled at a GP. Those are also not good odds.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
2nd group is basically done... no Tsurakaya today... Miyahara looked to be on fire again, Wagner had a little more work to do, and Tennell and Sakhanovich business as usual.

Wagner: 2A, 3Lo, 3Lo, 3F, 3Lo, runthru (marked A, 3F3T(step), marked A, 3Lo1/2Lo3S, 3F, 3Lo, marked Lz), 3F, 3F3T(ur,fall), 3F, 3Lo1/2Lo3S, 3F3T, 3Lo

Sakamoto: 2A, 3Lo, 3Lz(e?), 2A3T(fall), 2A3T2T, 3S, 3Lo, runthru (3F3T, 3S, 3Lz(e,ur,fall), 3F, 2A3T2T, 3Lo, 2A), 3Lz, 3Lo

Tennell: 2A, 2A, 3T, 3Lz, 3Lz2T2Lo, 3F, 2A, 2A3T

Miyahara: 3Lo, 3T, 3Lz3T, 3S, 2A3T, 3Lo, 3Lz3T(ur?), 3Lz2T2Lo, 1A, 2A3T, 3S, 3Lo, runthru (3Lo, 3Lz3T, 3F(e?), 3Lz2T2Lo, 2A3T, marked S, 2A2T)

Sakhanovich: 3Lo, 3Lz, 3Lz, 3F3T, 3S2T, 3S3T, runthru (3F3T, 3Lz, 2A, 3S3T, 2A(step), 3F, 3Lo2T2T)

Daleman: 3S2Aseq, 3Lo, 3F, 3Lz2T2T, 3Lz, 3T3T, runthru (3Lz(hangs on), 3Fe, 3Lo, 3S2Tseq)

That's because Tsurskaya's in the first group BUT that doesn't mean that she should be written off. Go Polya!!
And only Tennell was clean in practice. But we all know that ice is slippery.

mermaidfestavol3

On the Ice
Interesting starting order. With Wagner so early in 2nd group judges have no reason to hold back on PCS for Sakhanovich, Sakamoto, Daleman, and Miyahara. But ice is slippery, I wouldn't put it past Tsurskaya to make a huge push in FS.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Well... at CoC, Gabby was first in the short, but only seventh in the free and sixth overall.
Also, Gabby has NEVER medaled at a GP. Those are also not good odds.

Yes but, she has something that NONE of the current ladies have and that's a World Medal....