2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS

skatefan17

On the Ice
I definitely rolled my eyes at that last night. Ashley has her qualities but that is not one of them.
I think and hope what she meant to say is Ashley should be able to easily win this competition, which I also don't agree with lol

dna5019

Final Flight
Xiangning!! :love: I'm really starting to like this girl! She's so beautiful to watch! :yes:

evasorange

Final Flight
Bradie hype train going full steam ahead...one good sp is all it takes for NBC to start foaming at the mouth🙄

GGFan

Record Breaker
I really enjoy Li's skating. Lovely spins and a soft flow over the ice. I hope she continues to develop.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I suspect Xiangning is a big fan of Yuna beside the obvious choice of the choreographer. Her style is full of Yunaisms.
Did Wilson choreograph for any other ladies this year? Other than that fab sunset Boulevard program for Charterand?

Nicely done Xiangning, much improved from last year.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
wait is there anything wrong with doing a solo 3T? just wondering i've never heard that before

I think this is the modification of the Zayak rule. It used to be you got no points for the 3rd jump of the same type but now it's 70% of the normal base value.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Some lovely qualities from Xiangning. She could definitely be someone to watch out for in the future.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
No doubt Li is a talented princess from China! Good jumps and very nice skating in between. I enjoyed her skate. Program is pretty generic though. Still, she looks like the savior angel of Chinese ladies skating these days.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Bradie hype train going full steam ahead...one good sp is all it takes for NBC to start foaming at the mouth🙄

All I can say is that she needs to live up the hype or Tara will drop her like a hot potato....She's kind of fickle.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
NBC commentators are so quick to dump and switch favorites :slink: She had one good SP, let's give her a chance to skate a great FS without piling on so much pressure.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I suspect Xiangning is a big fan of Yuna beside the obvious choice of the choreographer. Her style is full of Yunaisms.
Did Wilson choreograph for any other ladies this year? Other than that fab sunset Boulevard program for Charterand?

Nicely done Xiangning, much improved from last year.

Lil' Bet's LP :luv17:

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
So glad for the live stream so I don't have to depend solely on NBC. Tara and Johny so much into the drama and hyperbole to engender interest from the general audience.