2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS

mrrice

Record Breaker
What about Satoko and Wagner? Or do you mean she’s the only reigning world medalist here?

Sorry, Yes, I mean reigning. Without Med and Osmond in the event, Gabby is the highest ranked at Skate America, isn't she?

Ender

Match Penalty
That's because Tsurskaya's in the first group BUT that doesn't mean that she should be written off. Go Polya!!
And only Tennell was clean in practice. But we all know that ice is slippery.
Tsurkaya isn’t as stable as Zagitova IMO. She repeats her SP and that’s where she should skate well. It’s the LP an issue as it’s a new program. Not to mention her Lp isn’t that remarkable compared to others. I don’t think she will medal here unless the other girls mess too badly.

AshWagsFan

Edges for days.
Final Flight
Country
United-States
That's because Tsurskaya's in the first group BUT that doesn't mean that she should be written off. Go Polya!!
And only Tennell was clean in practice. But we all know that ice is slippery.

Yes but only Chen Li and Rajicova were at the first groups practice... so I’m not sur

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Sorry, Yes, I mean reigning. Without Med and Osmond in the event, Gabby is the highest ranked at Skate America, isn't she?

Worlds counts for a lot, but not for everything. If you go by the current ISU world ranking Satoko is rated slightly higher than Gabby.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Do you think Polina skating in the first group will influence her PCS? She also doesn't backload like Alina, so perhaps her win isn't THAT done a deal.

Ender

Match Penalty
Do you think Polina skating in the first group will influence her PCS? She also doesn't backload like Alina, so perhaps her win isn't THAT done a deal.
I am sure 100% she won’t win unless other ladies mess.

Alifyre

On the Ice
Polya has been vulnerable in the free before (she fell at a domestic comp about a month ago) and her PCS was below Miyahara at NHK despite being in the second group. So I'm not sure if I would have her as a lock for victory at all, especially since her free (imo) isn't as convincing a program as her short usually is. But anything is possible!

DexterK

On the Ice
Good afternoon everyone. Does anyone have information regarding a live stream of the ladies LP? I have Icenetwork, but suspect the LP will not be shown as NBC will be broadcasting it as well. Thank you all in advance.

the 3 american 's skate back to back

karen skates last in 1st group

bradie skates 1st in last group
ashley skates right after her

satoko skates last.

will be interesting to see how plays out.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I'm actually proud of myself - despite -6hrs difference in time zones, I've watched every event except Ladies SP live:cheer: and intend to watch Ladies FS!:)

now, going to put a face jelly mask and be right back for Ladies (not everyone is such a beauty from nature like Gabby Daleman, hence attempt with mask:laugh:)