2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Hoping to see that surprise 3A-3T from Satoko [emoji23]

I wonder, if it's possible. If anyone could really keep it a secret, that they have an amazing weapon in their arsenal! Never jump it in public and then at the greatest stage of all it is suddenly there. The Quintruple Toeloop! The arena would explode!

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Tsurkaya isn’t as stable as Zagitova IMO. She repeats her SP and that’s where she should skate well. It’s the LP an issue as it’s a new program. Not to mention her Lp isn’t that remarkable compared to others. I don’t think she will medal here unless the other girls mess too badly.

Well, I'm sorry for your pessimism. Polya also has this thing called consistency that many others don't. Bradie does, Satoko does, and... no one else here really does. Her debut FS at NHK got above a 140 and she can definitely get that, and higher, here. I'd much rather see her in the final than Ashley. Polina has the goods to compete with the top guns and Ashley doesn't. Polina's got typically-reliable jumps and huge GOE potential and she's improved her UR and levels problems. I think she's got higher scoring potential than you think she does. Who else could really medal here besides Satoko or Bradie, or perhaps Kaori? Even home inflation won't help Ashley if she can't fix her URs. It didn't help her yesterday and it won't today.
Go Polina!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
World Feed is now on air (although the stream on the Eurosport Player is still showing the blue screen).

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-america/a420077f-555f-4ddb-9010-14d328cfffbe

And here is the link for the British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/channel/e2br

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gpusa2017/gpusa2017_Ladies_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gpusa2017/SEG004.HTM

Hope this helps.

I won't be watching LIVE, as I haven't seen this morning's Shorts yet.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Well, I'm sorry for your pessimism. Polya also has this thing called consistency that many others don't. Bradie does, Satoko does, and... no one else here really does. Her debut FS at NHK got above a 140 and she can definitely get that, and higher, here. I'd much rather see her in the final than Ashley. Polina has the goods to compete with the top guns and Ashley doesn't. Polina's got typically-reliable jumps and huge GOE potential and she's improved her UR and levels problems. I think she's got higher scoring potential than you think she does. Who else could really medal here besides Satoko or Bradie, or perhaps Kaori? Even home inflation won't help Ashley if she can't fix her URs. It didn't help her yesterday and it won't today.
Go Polina!

The lady who is actually the top tier skater at SA and bronze medalist at Worlds?

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I wonder, if it's possible. If anyone could really keep it a secret, that they have an amazing weapon in their arsenal! Never jump it in public and then at the greatest stage of all it is suddenly there. The Quintruple Toeloop! The arena would explode!
Life would be so beautiful... [emoji7]

evasorange

Final Flight
Let's go Ashley!!! Disappointed that NBC is airing this...haven't we suffered enough with Johnny/ Tara commentary already 😩

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland

Quintruple, lol.

I think Satoko will change her mind and add quadruple toe-loop - 3 toe-loop combo on the fly. :p

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
And Gabby can medal after having never medaled on the GP even after her world medal?
I really am a fan of Gabby's. I just don't think it's as realistic as many do.

matcha

Medalist
I really love Kaori's Amelie program so I hope she skates it to her full potential. I also hope Karen has a good skate partly to curb the doom and gloom conversation that is US Ladies.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Guess I'm gonna watch this live. Hope this isn't a waste of 2 hours... :hopelessness:

Go Sima! :points: