2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Tara Lipinski, while talking about Ashley Wagoner during replay of short said, When Ashley is on she is by far the best technically in the field. Can't say I agree with this statement.

Really... I wonder what she means by that..

evasorange

Final Flight
I hate how NBC skips the lesser skaters in favor of repeating the top short programs! Maybe if you just aired the sps as they were happening...thank God Olympic channel is the one airing gpf!

Roast Toast

Medalist
I'm surprised more skaters aren't using Ezio Bosso to be honest. And why always Rain in your Black Eyes?

skatefan17

On the Ice
Tara Lipinski, while talking about Ashley Wagoner during replay of short said, When Ashley is on she is by far the best technically in the field. Can't say I agree with this statement.
Sometimes I am so baffled by Tara's predictions. It's like she doesn't know the isj rules and how they work.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker

American hype machine on overdrive!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker

She's already anointed Bradie as the savior for US ladies. Guess Tara already gave up on Amber Glenn from last season.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Not even 20 minutes in and the youtube chat is blowing up over Zhenya who isn't even competing.
Lol.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hate how NBC skips the lesser skaters in favor of repeating the top short programs! Maybe if you just aired the sps as they were happening...thank God Olympic channel is the one airing gpf!

Like it's so rude to the skaters who are skating right now.