2017 GPF Pairs SP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Pairs SP

lavoix

Match Penalty
Why did Savchenko/Massot go back to their old SP? I really liked their current one. Though this one is such a crowd pleaser!

PCS was all over the place for everyone. I had S/K in third, and S/M with a score over 80.

Do we know if the 3A is gone for good for S/M?

QuadThrow

Medalist
Why did Savchenko/Massot go back to their old SP? I really liked their current one. Though this one is such a crowd pleaser!

PCS was all over the place for everyone. I had S/K in third, and S/M with a score over 80.

Do we know if the 3A is gone for good for S/M?

Alnona said there had been to many mistales in the flamenco SP and Bruno had not felt comfortable with. I liked the flamenco one too. But this old one is so special. Could watch it all day.

PCS were high for D/R, S/H and T/M. S/K and S/M were not really gifted by the judges.

The 3ATh is still in the rooms of discussion. It depends on how much they think they need more points for the Olympic Gold.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
It really works - I was happy to see it again. A good strategic move on their part.

yes, I agree, it sure was a confidence boost for them execution-wise especially. I do believe that this could be translated into this new SP they've had presented throughout the season so far, being more 'mature' and intricate in my opinion. However...'That man' SP is definitely a crowd-pleaser, easy on eyes, funny, charming and cheeky, I do wonder if it would stay...

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
D/R made a big mistake by going with such a sleepy version of this song for their program. "With or Without You" is supposed to be big and emotional. These coffee house cover versions are not what you want to use for a competitive program.