2017 GPF Pairs SP | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Pairs SP

Kittosuni

Medalist
S/H needs to be careful with that exit on the death spiral. she is exiting while is on her knee. if a judge wants to be picky(cough), this can be interpreted as fall/mistake or not clean exit.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Didn't want to mention it earlier but damn you GP for not giving J/C sexiness today! :drama:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I am rooting for the glacial duo S/K to slaughter everyone and take the gold.

I dunno how but I want that.

bobbob

Medalist
Judging was very fair tonight, the only thing I would have done was maybe given S/K an extra point on PCS.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I don't feel Sui/Han this season [emoji20]
I loved them so much last season and their programs gave me chills

pearly

Record Breaker
S/H needs to be careful with that exit on the death spiral. she is exiting while is on her knee. if a judge wants to be picky(cough), this can be interpreted as fall/mistake or not clean exit.

Yep, I wish they changed that to make it cleaner.

slider11

Medalist
I thought S/M looked tight in their delivery, not as crisp and lively as I've previously seen. Bruno was pointing to his skate after the performance; I wonder if his lace or boot loosened? Really, for me, T/M had the best delivery tonight. Although Evgenia just pulled off her jump, the throw was massive and the footwork was amazing. Too bad about Han's fall. I don't love this SP so I'm looking forward to the LP.

The new expanded view of the scoring system was, at first, a little overwhwlming. What is all this info - telephone numbers?? Then it made sense once I had a chance to decipher the meaning of the abbreviations. Still, maybe too much information while you're trying to enjoy the skating.

LadyB

Record Breaker
If S/H are vulnerable, anything is possible. Shame about Ksenia's fall, but what a skater she is. I liked her best among the girls (well, Wenjing is special by nature :cool:), but it's also amazing how Zhenya handles the throws. Well done all!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well I was right in a way: Bruno WAS skating not to make a mistake.

You could just tell something was off.