2017 JGPF Mens SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 JGPF Mens SP

yude

Record Breaker
since we're in Nagoya this week, I wonder if there will be any chance to see Mao in exhibition...

...and I had a weird dream concerning GPF:slink:

Mao participates in Honolulu Marathon on this weekend, so I guess she is getting ready for it now (good luck to her!).

I'm looking forward to FS, now move on to the ladies!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Finally caught up, was pleasantly surprised to see Makar do so well, and not at all surprised by Andrew, sadly. If he doesn't get a jump coach soon he's going to end up with a career like Alexander Johnson (who is a very nice skater, but has never gotten a single GP assignment as a senior, and he's 27...).

Krasnozhon looked slow to me...I do not understand why he deserves highest PCS here, at all.

And I guess it'll be a long time before we see another male spinner like Deniss in juniors :(

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Finally caught up with Alexey E., good skate, but what can I say? To my eyes, not the passion or the fire of my Alex K.:biggrin:

Alex K.’s LP is not as strong as his SP, IMHO, so he will need to bring it. Andrew’s LP is much better than his SP, but if he doesn’t start landing jumps that I saw him land in August .... I just don’t get the regression :(

And Jason/Deniss/Toller level spins remain a dream ... :drama: