2017 JGPF Ladies SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2017 JGPF Ladies SP

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
These girls are better than most senior ladies, even top ladies.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Oh wow, I didn't expect Trusova to score that well. But that, again, is the best I've ever seen her perform this program. I also noticed there might have been some new, more complicated transitions(Or my memory just isn't that great and this was the first time I noted them).

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
WOW.

Anyway, a perfect event! Thank you, girls! You were smashing :rock:

russianfan

Match Penalty
Kostornaya's record didn't last long :biggrin:
this competition though... not a single mistake from any of competitors...

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Makkachin tissue box! Best thing evah!!

Wow what an event! I hope these ladies can keep their consistency into the seniors.

But aww Sofia's last? I guess someone has to be, but I liked her program the best :p

And I wish Ted could commentate on seniors too! He's always so insightful.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
6 clean programs! What an exciting event :agree:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
amazing event, no fall, no mistakes, nothing!!! these young girls are amazing and deserves all the respect in the world, and great that they got to perform infront of the best crowd :dance3:

Leonardo

Final Flight
lol, highest pcs for Trusova after that amazing performance from Kostornaia?? Well, who cares... Trusova is the big favorite for the gold now, her TES in the free will be insane. Kostornaia will probably get 2nd. 3rd should be a battle, but Tarakanova is the favorite, imho.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I guess now it'd be a good time for Trusova to really consider the quad. Should she attempt it or risk falling on it, or just skip it and perform clean otherwise?

Maybe she does need the quad to beat a clean Rika with 2 3As, though Rika's never skated the FS clean...

frida80

Record Breaker
Makkachin tissue box! Best thing evah!!

Wow what an event! I hope these ladies can keep their consistency into the seniors.

But aww Sofia's last? I guess someone has to be, but I liked her program the best :p

And I wish Ted could commentate on seniors too! He's always so insightful.

Don’t we all? After SA live last week, he’s a huge breath of fresh air.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
lol, highest pcs for Trusova after that amazing performance from Kostornaia?? Well, who cares... Trusova is the big favorite for the gold now, her TES in the free will be insane. Kostornaia will probably get 2nd. 3rd should be a battle, but Tarakanova is the favorite, imho.
Honestly by two minutes into Trusova's skate, I'd forgotten everything that had come before. There were just too many amazing moments to even keep track of throughout the event! [emoji23]