Camden Pulkinen | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Camden Pulkinen

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Good to see him challenging himself! He did get silver last year, and can definitely get gold, especially if he gets a quad

icetug

Medalist
as you notice, my son is also competing ;)

I know! There are so many of my favs in the entry list for Linz that I'm considering going there (thou flights are expensive as hell while it takes some 22 hours to reach Linz by bus for me).
After first competitions I would say Camden is better prepared for the season but on my dream podium Conrad is on his right hand :pray: (such a beautiful podium, go for it, judges ;))

Katie J

On the Ice
Hang loose Camden ! Great job in JGP Linz SP ! It's simply incredible watching you !! I can't see such quality in any other skater. Any competitive skater. Seniors included. Because some are to hard, some too soft, some seem to play theatre, you are the one !

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Loved Camden's SP. Too bad on the 3T mishap and maybe needed a little more speed on the spins. Other than that, beautiful job! Bonus -- the Stephane and Tom Dickson "Dream Team" choreography. :luv17:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Amazing free program, so difficult, so intricate- and he did perform it very well. Not sure if he had 4 jumping passes in the second half- why? The thing is- he lost his stamina at the last jump and the spin so... Maybe they need to think about it. But the best choreo and performance of the night- congrats with gold, well- deserved!

icetug

Medalist
He was great tonigt, so confident and mature. And the FS is still better, what makes him one of the strongest contenders for JGPF podium. Bravo! :clap:

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
:hap93:

Camden is the best of the junior field. I don't care at all about quads, when i can see him skate.

musicfan80

Medalist
Great job, Camden! :)

Anyone else notice that his LP costume looks A LOT like Josh Farris’ “Give Me Love” costume? :biggrin:

Zenchio63

Final Flight
Congratulations to Camden on 2 beautiful programs (despite some of the jumps) and the win!

Loved seeing his emotional response at the end of the FP and how much fun he had at the Victory Ceremony with Koshiro!

The opening pose of his FP seem to say: "Darn it, I really have to skate to West Side Story!" :biggrin:
Really enjoyed the part where he motioned the “shush” and Tom Dickson did a wonderful job incorporating all the finger snapping and other elements into the program without them being contrived. There are parts where he could have been a bit more dramatic in his movements to match the music, but overall, it was performed beautifully with emotional fluidity.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Camden for making his second JGPF! Not his best today in the FS but he can be proud to have reached one of his goals.