Camden Pulkinen | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Camden Pulkinen

Zenchio63

Final Flight
Yeah! Congratulations to Camden! So proud of him!

Lovely Instagram pic of Camden with a smiling Alena Kostornaia, our precious little ice angel. :luv17:

icetug

Medalist
J3 gave him 5s! :unsure:

She gave him so ridiculously low marks that I believe she forgot glasses and confused 5 with 6 :laugh:.
Is it his first international senior competition? Nice welcome from judges... The commentator appreciated him though. Did he name him "a famous US skater" or I just misheard?

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
It was painful to see Camden like this...

I hope he may take some time to seriously consider what to do in the future, if not now at least after the nationals, like Jason has do on the past season.
This is the last season as a junior for Camden, but there still too much room to improve on the jump side, and on its approach to the competitions. Like Jason, there's so much excellence on his skating, but even be more a performer skater, than a jumper who catch medals after medals, still require to be as clean as possible, for gain respect and PCS accordingly.

Sometimes you need to hit the head on the wall before starting to realize that you can't go on like that. Only Camden can understand if this was one of that moment.

Oh well... good luck for the nationals :agree:

icetug

Medalist
:ghug:
He used to be so consistent... Last year he climbed from 5th to 2nd at JGPF...

Hope he returns to his previous self and finishes competitions with his beautiful smile on his face.