Camden Pulkinen | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Camden Pulkinen

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy Birthday Camden!!! :yahoo:

And when the ISU recalculates the World Standings he'll get a birthday gift for next season ;)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Happy Birthday Camden!!! :yahoo:

And when the ISU recalculates the World Standings he'll get a birthday gift for next season ;)

Oooh top 24 and a GP spot? :)

Happy Birthday Camden!

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oooh top 24 and a GP spot? :)

Happy Birthday Camden!

I calculated it and have him at #23 pre and post Senior Worlds ;)

ETA: and of course as I type this, Alex K gets added to a Senior B. He will surely pass Camden but that's still top 24 :laugh: As long as Nam or Kevin A. doesn't get added to the last 2 Senior Bs no one else can pass him. Fingers crossed!

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
So Tom won’t be coaching him?

I don’t know much about Damon other than he’s Tomoki’s coach - so he must be good:)

Wishing Camden a successful next season with his new team!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’ll never understand the World Arena set up; I thought Tom Z., Christy and Tammy were part of a team?

In any event, Josh Farris left Tom Z. for Damon Allen, for his best results. And wouldn’t it be great if Camden could achieve some of those skates?

Best of luck to Camden :hap10:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So Tom won’t be coaching him?

Someone posted on FSU that there is an unconfirmed rumor that Tom is moving to California. In any event, he wished Camden well and said it was great working with him for 3 years :cool:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Someone posted on FSU that there is an unconfirmed rumor that Tom is moving to California. In any event, he wished Camden well and said it was great working with him for 3 years :cool:

Whoa! That's interesting!

cell

On the Ice
Are there any HQ videos of Camden's short program from this year's Junior Worlds? The one on youtube is not good quality...