Camden Pulkinen | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Camden Pulkinen

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Still some work needs to be done but a great potential to be a beautiful program. Glad to see him *somewhat* recovered from the disaster in the SP!

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Camden's free is possibly my most anticipated program of the season, and by the glimpse of it in practice just now, it'll be worth the wait.

sweetener

Rinkside
Great skate from Camden at SCI today! His awestruck face with Yuzu at the press conference was another highlight to the day.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Camden! What a great grand prix debut :yahoo: I hope he can keep this up :pray:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
That was a wonderful competition for Camden, I would have loved to see him on the podium but what a debut and an experience!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I know it's two weeks late, but I thought some of you might be interested in the Canadian commentary for Camden's SCI LP (TSN 720p, 59 fps): https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ns39y

Top 3 Men SP Promo + Men Pre-LP Discussion (TSN 720p, 59 fps): https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ntcor He was included in this clip.

His short was aired on TSN, but I don't have any videos of the Men SP, unfortunately. If I ever find it, I'll of course share his performance.

Imov

Medalist
He pulled of good numbers in Cup of China.
Wishing him the continuous progress.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
I was fortunate enough to see him in person at SC. His SP was a thing of beauty, easily one of my favorites in the men’s competition. I hope he continues improving and learning how to compete at this level, because he is so talented.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was fortunate enough to see him in person at SC. His SP was a thing of beauty, easily one of my favorites in the men’s competition. I hope he continues improving and learning how to compete at this level, because he is so talented.

:agree: I saw him live in a charity event and he has a nice presence on the ice.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada