Team Eteri Tutberidze | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Team Eteri Tutberidze

hanca

Record Breaker
Oh, that's why she didn't compete? I thought she didn't compete because of the bad results like Shuboderova or Mitrofanova showed. Thanks for information.

If she had such bad results, she wouldn't be working on triple axel, would she?

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Small correction. It's not Eteri posting them. This group is a fan group just like this fan fest thread. Eteri doesn't have any free time for internet.

And you have to register to see the photos.

I'm not registered and I can see them.

Myslitel

On the Ice
JGP Minsk now 2nd jgp for Alexandra Trusova. Instead of Samodurova.
http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat03108186.htm
And (woohoo!!!) Kostornaya on JGP Poland in starting list (carte Blanche for Eteri girls? - however well-deserved one).
http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat03108208.htm
And now is the time to worry about Dasha... she good enough to go to JGP but she need to give her best to be good enough to win ingroup competition.
Scherbakova, Trusova, Tarakanova, Panenkova, and now Kostornaya. And it only "ingroup" (inclub) competitors. Just WOW!
So i like to wish best luck to Dasha Panenkova today-tomorrow on her JGP debut. :cheer:

Hannah555

Final Flight
So how many gold medals have team Tutberidze already achieved this season? 7??? And we're only at the beginning of it.... :biggrin:

Hannah555

Final Flight
While i personally much more like "7 tournaments, 7 golds.", let's to be honest.
Actual statistics - 8 tournaments, 7 golds and one bronze. Looks like you forgot Egor Rukhin - he skated in Brisbane, and he from Tutberidze team.

I didn't forget. I counted only gold medals and didn't mention competition number but Egor's medal is also very important. You're right :agree:

Myslitel

On the Ice
In other hand, you not count 1st place of Alena Kostornaya at Moscow Open - ahead of Vasilieva, Tarusina, Kanysheva, Kurakova.. and so on.
While it looking as "just domestic tournament" - it maybe even more competitive then JGP event. So then actual score - 8 gold and one bronze in 9 tournaments in current season. :biggrin: