Men's Fan Fest Index | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men's Fan Fest Index

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Hi - my last reply disappeared, but I'm wondering if PJ Hallam, British skater, can be included in the fan pages?

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Hi - my last reply disappeared, but I'm wondering if PJ Hallam, British skater, can be included in the fan pages?

Of course! Would you like to start a ff thread for him or would you rather need help?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Please start one!! It is always better when a fan owns the fan fest. Put in the post what you want to say about him. Eventually, on his birthday, or perhaps sooner, one of mods may add info, but we always love to see a fan saying what first caught their eye about a skater. It helps the rest of us to see him or her or them more clearly, with more appreciation .

Country
Norway
I'll try to make a fanfest for:luv17: Sondre Odvoll Boe in a couple of days.

Omg YES! I thought about it so many times, it is about time he get one. You know if you make one, I for sure will be in the thread :laugh:

Also I think snowflake will be there as well, and a couple others:luv17:

DenissVFan

Medalist
Omg YES! I thought about it so many times, it is about time he get one. You know if you make one, I for sure will be in the thread :laugh:

Also I think snowflake will be there as well, and a couple others:luv17:

Me too but I was too lazy :p Ice Prince of Norway deserves some love though. I hope to set it up in time for the Nordics, so stay tuned.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi, I was wondering if I could create a fan fest for Matthew Newnham (Canadian skater)

anyone can start a Fan Fest; I have done it for three skaters. You can look at Doris Pulaski's Post 24 for ideas on what to include.

But you can always start with "Matthew Newnham, born XXXX in XXXX is a mens single skater who represents Canada. He is coached by ZZZZ. and has competed in etc etc.

Good luck and yay Matthew!