Women's Fan Fest Index | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Women's Fan Fest Index

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated the Ladies Fan Fest Index. There was a total mix of bold and normal font an eve asterisks that was difficult to decipher so I went through all the skaters and did the following;
- all the ladies active in 2018/19 season are in bold
- all the active girls that are under 13 have info "thread closed until she's 13"
- all the other ladies are left in normal font
- if the retirement is confirmed, then the retirement year is added
- if there's no info about a skater this season, but until last season was active, "status unknown" is added
- if a skater decided to skip this season and said nothing about any possible retirement, there's no information added (e.g. Mirai Nagasu, Ashley Wagner, Kaetlyn Osmond)​

If you see any mistakes, please let me know and I will correct the info.

Soon I will do the same with Men FF Index (Pairs and Ice Dance are already updated). I hope this format will help you navigate through the FFs.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
BTW, while going through all the Ladies' FFs, I discovered that a lot of threads regarding past-time or already retired skaters only contain a few sentences of admiration and no biographical or competitive summary. I decided that over the following months I will try to update (or create from zero) all these threads so that all those skaters' fans have all the most important information in one OP. I will do that in the alphabetical order and it will probably take me a lot of time, but I think it's worth doing. Once each OP is updated, I will announce it :)

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
My Khromykh's fan thread disappeared, perhaps it was about her age :scratch2: ( sorry about that )

It will going to reemerge on her 13 birthday ?

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
said:
My Khromykh's fan thread disappeared, perhaps it was about her age :scratch2: ( sorry about that )

It will going to reemerge on her 13 birthday ?

You are right; Fan Fests for skaters under 13 years old are not permitted. Please see Fan Fest guidelines:

https://goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?64188-Please-Read-Before-Posting-Fan-Fest-Rules

A previous Fan Fest for Maya Khromykh was removed, and will be reinstalled after she reaches her 13th birthday. We will merge all Fan Fests for Maya at that time.

Thank you for understanding!

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've gone through all the Ladies' fan fests and double-checked them with the entries in the Ladies Index. I discovered there were 13 names missing on the list (I've already added them, so now each lady should appear in the Index):

Anna Frolova
Lara Naki Gutmann
Moa Iwano
Selina Kaneda
Tomoe Kawabata
Hae-In Lee
Yi Christy Leung
Emlia Murdock
Anastasia Shabotova
Rion Sumiyoshi
Ji-Hun To
Alessia Tornaghi
Mako Yamashita

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
So what about page of Kamila Valieva? is it still inactive or doesn't exist?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
So what about page of Kamila Valieva? is it still inactive or doesn't exist?

Just to let you know, I've put in a request for the following threads to be re-approved:

Maya Khromyk - 25[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2006

Kamila Valieva - 26[SUP]th[/SUP] April 2006

So, all being well, they should re-appear soon.

CaroLiza_fan

bewitched

On the Ice
I just added a fan fest for the Bulgarian skater Alexandra Feigin. I hope everything is according to the rules. :)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Are there any Canadian fans here that would like to start a fan fest for one of the two Canadian ladies who were on the 2020 Canadian Nationals podium and that do not have one?

1. Emily Bausback

3. Madeline Schizas

Last edited:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Adeliya Petrosyan now has a fanfest! Could it please be added to the index? :)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
If I may one technical note, in the index Ksenia Tsibinova's name is written as "Ksenia Tsinibova", may I ask for the correction?