Team KoRo 7K (Kori Ade & Rohene Ward) | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Team KoRo 7K (Kori Ade & Rohene Ward)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
An interview with Courtney Hicks with Tony Wheeler of Skate Talk Online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5d9G8RFXuA

I thought this was interesting for this thread because she talks about her short, about Jordan and Rohene doing choreo, and how she and Kori presented her Ex as a possible SP at at Champs Camp (shades of Jason a few years ago).

I did not listen to the entire interview closely, but I heard nothing about staying, or not staying, with Kori. Not that she would volunteer that if she weren't asked;)

DinkyD

Rinkside
Laurine is not returning to the US to train so her initial plan to move to Nashville is now off the table.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Laurine is not returning to the US to train so her initial plan to move to Nashville is now off the table.

Flagstaff mentioned in her thread that she had arranged to train full-time with Jean-Francois Ballester, shortly before his death, but hadn't moved to him yet. I thought it was likely she'd look to stay in Europe even following that, as among other things her partner seems to be based there now, but it's a little sad as she and Kori did seem to have a good working relationship and her spins have come on beautifully from their time together.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I mentioned this in a Comp thread, but here seems a good place to note that Jordan Moeller has evidently changed his SP to a song called “Nearly Witches” by a group called “Panic! at the Disco”.

I’m old, I don’t know the tune, and the only reason I know the group is I think (think) their lead singer was in “Kinky Boots” for awhile.

Not that I know much about that either :laugh: