Wagner Goes Back to LaLa Land | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Wagner Goes Back to LaLa Land

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I really think LaLa Land could be another Shae-Ashley masterpiece. Not only is Shae the choreographer of so many great programs this season, the programs she has worked on in the past with Ashley have been stunning :luv17:

Agreed. Moulin Rouge at it's best was great and Shae-Lynn has had some wonderful programs recently. Wakaba's Bond program, Nicolas Nadeau's Elvis, Nathan's Nemesis SP, and more.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I want Ashley to skate at Nationals knowing she skated to the best of her ability. Maybe that's enough for the Olympic team, maybe it's not. Maybe it doesn't matter (USFS is going to send whoever they want). But if skating to La La Land inspires her more- then that's what she should do. If this is her last (or one of her last) seasons, she should go out skating to what she wants to.

temadd

Final Flight
I'm glad that Ashley switched back to La La Land but to be honest I would watch her skate to Happy Birthday if she were invested in it. She can sell a program regardless of the music as long as she believes in it. There have been several pieces that she has skated to that I have not been a fan of but still she finds a way to make me believe in it. That's her gift.

halulupu

Final Flight
[I apologize for using the word "lie"... but I wasn't referring to your post alone. But at the very least, it is a misrepresentation to characterize Ashley the way you did. I'll put her actual quote here again; perhaps the 2nd time you read it you'll see the difference. Whether you do or not, peace.]

and I admit that I misinterpret her slighlty. peace:clap:

AKGROWN

Rinkside
Gracie debuted a new SP at Nationals in 2014 which was a Olympic year also and ended up winning Nationals in a runaway so it's not unheard of. Of course she had Frank as her coach and what could have been reckless if it was another coach worked out for the best but Gracie was much younger and Ashley's problems are her UR jumps and spins which were Gracie's strengths.

Good point. I forgot about this.

RobinA

On the Ice
Costumes, music from last year, music from this year... None of matters until she can land a 3/3 on one foot.