Four Nationals Championships, 14–16 December 2017 | Golden Skate

Four Nationals Championships, 14–16 December 2017

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It looks like Dahyun has always represented CZE. I don't see any record of her representing KOR internationally.

luckyguy

Match Penalty
What I found: Ko Dahyun lives with her family since 2014 in Czechia. The Czech Federation received for her in August 2015 an ISU Clearance Certificate. She represented for the first time Czechia in September 2015 at the 2015 Lombardia Trophy (as a Junior).

Andrea82

Medalist
Lucie MYSLIVECKOVA / Lukas CSOLLEY

If I heard correctly from the speaker
81.82 FD
131.62 overall

She almost fell in the last pose.
She has a big plaster on her shoulder. They haven't competed since Nebelhorn. Maybe the shoulder is the reason.

Andrea82

Medalist
Justyna PLUTOWSKA / Jeremi FLEMIN

It doesn't add up with SD score...so I misheard either the .4 or the .8

Andrea82

Medalist
Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV

97.12 FD
162.16 overall

If I've heard correctly as there were noises in the background.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Does Ivett still have Olympic chances?????

i sure hope so! this was her 2nd competition since her injury, she won Santa Claus Cup with a very good score

Edit: Matyas won the free and 3rd overall!! but we probably wont see him at JW :slink: i hope i am wrong

icetug

Medalist
Matyas won the free and 3rd overall!! but we probably wont see him at JW :slink: i hope i am wrong
It's possible if Michal Brezina after Olympics decides not to participate in Worlds and gives the spot to Jiri... If not - he must wait to next JW.

Anyway, Belohradsky Brothers rules :laugh: Good job.

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Does Ivett still have Olympic chances?????

Yes, she has. If Ivett beats Fruzsina by a larger margin at Euros, she goes to the Olympics. If the margin will be narrow they will skate one more time after Euros and then the winner can go to the Olympics.
I have no doubt that Ivett will be in better form by mid-January and can beat Fruzsina at Euros by a larger margin.

Poor Ivett :( She seems that she is not ready yet. HUN has two spots for Euros and one for OG/Worlds, right?

Yes, Hungary has 2 spots for Euros and one spot for OGM/Worlds.