2018 US nats Experiences & Practice Reports | Golden Skate

2018 US nats Experiences & Practice Reports

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Tell us all about your trip to Nationals?

We love live from the arena reports!

And practices reports!

And about the people and skaters you met on the bus!

Anything!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Tell us all about your trip to Nationals?

We love live from the arena reports!

And practices reports!

And about the people and skaters you met on the bus!

Anything!

For some reason in my head this reads in a very desperate tone of voice. Wish you could join us in San Jose, Doris!

humbaba

Final Flight
For some reason in my head this reads in a very desperate tone of voice. Wish you could join us in San Jose, Doris!

Hey, some of us who can't go are desperate and hungry for any nationals tidbits tossed our way. :drama:

Seriously, I appreciate any reports from those fortunate enough to be attending in person. So come on, throw us a bone! Let those of us stuck at home live vicariously through your adventures. :biggrin:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Hey, some of us who can't go are desperate and hungry for any nationals tidbits tossed our way. :drama:

Seriously, I appreciate any reports from those fortunate enough to be attending in person. So come on, throw us a bone! Let those of us stuck at home live vicariously through your adventures. :biggrin:

I'll try to remember to post! I promised other times, though, too and never did. :laugh: I'm horrible.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Even if it is a couple of weeks late, we still like to hear about it!

And yes I wish I were going!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
We're gonna miss you Doris!!!

I won't be much use practice wise since I'm arriving later in the week, but I'll give other thoughts when I can!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Well photos won't be for almost a month... maybe a few earlier than that... but since I'll be at Disney the week after it's going to be a while lol

temadd

Final Flight
I will be attending most of the Senior Singles and some of the pairs and dance practices starting on Jan 1. I will do my best to post some tidbits. I'm sure Jackie Wong will be there tweeting all the jumps so I'll try to give some impressions. I CAN'T WAIT. I feel like a little kid 2 weeks before xmas.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I will be attending most of the Senior Singles and some of the pairs and dance practices starting on Jan 1. I will do my best to post some tidbits. I'm sure Jackie Wong will be there tweeting all the jumps so I'll try to give some impressions. I CAN'T WAIT. I feel like a little kid 2 weeks before xmas.

ooo yeah I'll probably tweet a bunch, too! @tonichelleak if anyone's interested. right now it's just a lot of tv fangirling, some Disney stuff, and of course mushing.

georgia

On the Ice
I will be attending all senior ladies and men practices starting Jan 1. I don’t mind calling my General observations.

noskates

Record Breaker
I'll be going to San Jose on 12/31. We're not so much interested in the Juvenile and Intermediate competitions but definitely want to see the Juniors. I'll try to report as much as possible. We also have tickets for practice sessions although we'll need to drive to that.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Boots on the ground! Arrived Arena Hotel safe and sound (well, for ME) Hit the liquor store, pharmacy, and wonderfull "Whole Foods" store/ buffet so I am loaded up with supplies for the week. Going to Frisc tomorrow with a good friend then hitting the rink. The micro brewery next to the arena has little food but the Whole Foods store will attract skaters just like it did in KC. Uber ride from airport was only $20 in a Cadillac. AP has special pick up area, number "9", for Uber type services. Chris who has escaped the Spokane ice storm/snow event.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
OK, I am wired to Slack. Anyone who wants to follow along here or at home can join and hear bout all the druken revelry and debauchery that happens at nats. Mrs. P will be glad to send your email an invite.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Today was a day off. My friend Bryan, who may just be one of the best people on the planet, took me to the Frisco Maritime Museum where we toured my 4th sub of this year and the only operational liberty ship from WWII. (If you saw TITANIC" you saw its engine room. It crossed the channel 11 times during the Normandy Invasion. Ate at fisherman's warf. Bryan and I are pilots and mechanics so those poor docents had to put up with our relentless questions. ;) tomorrow I UBER over to the Solar where many types of skating activities are going on, I am told. Will try and stay awake for Jr. Ladies SHT. BTW, at least one of my friends here badgered the ticket window into giving her real tickets.!!!