2018 US nats Experiences & Practice Reports | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018 US nats Experiences & Practice Reports

Sjs5572

Final Flight
Another almost clean practice from Bradie. Extra turn between triple Lutz and double toe in lutz/toe/loop combo.

Gusmom

Rinkside
Ugh I wish there was a yt or periscope livestream for practices - if anyone has a good wifi signal and strong battery percentage, feel free to stream practices live on Instagram or periscope :) pretty please
this! I wish they would stream practices. Just turn on a camera and let it run. Biggest issue with IceNetwork, etc.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
My friend who's volunteering is doing the music for this practice, and my jealousy level is through the roof! I'm hoping for gossipy tidbits later. While I absolutely love where I'm living, it's times like these when I wish I wasn't nearly five hours away.

Sjs5572

Final Flight
Ashley's lala land looks more promising in this practice. More verve. All jumps clean, toe looked fully rotated, sal looked ur. She marked most if choreography, but what she did looked more finished. Polina not at practice. Will she withdraw before free?

clippers8200

On the Ice
Is there a detailed timetable somewhere for tomorrow's Ladies FS? I'm trying to make it for the final 2 groups, but not sure what time it starts.

macy

Record Breaker
Is there a detailed timetable somewhere for tomorrow's Ladies FS? I'm trying to make it for the final 2 groups, but not sure what time it starts.

Not sure about a timetable but NBC coverage starts at 8 pm eastern. Judging by the start time of the event they should be showing the final 2 groups.

Cryssania

Spectator
bumping this thread for any info on why Karen wasn't at practice! hope she's okay and just resting?

StarSprinkles

Rinkside
Karen is sick. Such bad luck for her. There goes her chances of making the Olympic Team

I don't know. I think it'll come down to Karen and Ashley for that 3rd spot (I think Bradie & Mirai are locks), and that Karen can pull it out. We'll see though. I hope she feels better! Such terrible luck :(