Video
Results & Videos thread
No Spoilers Videos thread

Starting #NameProgram MusicSectionGroup #
1Alison Schumacher / Zachary DalemanSP: El Conquistador by Maxime Rodriguez
FS: Harem by Sarah Brightman
ON1
2Chloe Panetta / Steven LapointeSP: Mambo No. 5, Volare, Mambo No. 5
FS: Ouverture (from "Funny Face") by Iva and George Gershwin; Funny Face by Iva and George Gershwin; He Loves and She Loves by Iva and George Gershwin; S'Wonderful by Iva and George Gershwin
QC2
3Patricia Andrew / Paxton KnottSP: Whatever Lola Wants performed by Sarah Vaughan & Gotan Project
FS: An American in Paris by George Gershwin
ON2
4Chloe Choinard / Mathieu OstiguySP: Primavera by Ludovico Einaudi
FS: Waltz for Peppy (from "The Artist" soundtrack) by Ludovic Bource; The Artist Ouverture (from "The Artist" soundtrack) by Ludovic Bource; Comme un Rosée de Larmes by Ludovic Bource; My Suicide (from "The Artist" soundtrack) by Ludovic Bource
QC2
5Lori-Ann Matte / Thierry FerlandSP: Down the Road by C2C; Happy (feat. Derek Martin)
FS: The Scientist by G. Berryman, J. Buckland, W. Champion, C. Martin
QC2
6Gabrielle Levesque / Pier-Alexandre HudonSP: Live And Let Die by Paul and Linda McCartney
FS: Uninvited by Alanis Morisette
QC3
7Mariah McCaw / Steven AdcockSP: Selections from "The Artist" sound track
FS: I giorni by Ludovico Einaudi; Turning Page by Sleeping At Last
ON3
8Isabella Mancini / Christian ReekieSP: All The Pretty Girls by Kaleo
FS: A Thousand Times Good Night from "Romeo & Juliet" composed by Abel Korzeniowski
ON3
11Katherina Frantz / Nicolas FrantzSP: James Bond Theme (Dr. No Theme Song)
FS: Our Destiny, Illusions, Our Destiny by Thomas Bergersen
QC3
WDOlivia Boys-Eddy / Mackenzie Boys-EddySP: Take The A Train by Billy Strayhorn, performed by Nikki Yanofski
FS: A Score For Four Blades by Mackenzie Boys-Eddy
ON
WDGabriella Marvaldi / Daniel VilleneuveSP: Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me by Elton John, performed by Oleta Adams
FS: New Mego's Flamenco (Boston Show) by Celine Dion
QC

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Thanks for finding out the program music for all these teams! I will add the ones I don't have to the programs list in the Edge.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Unfortunately we've had two withdrawals from this event. Marvaldi/Villeneuve and the Boys-Eddy siblings. Olivia Boys-Eddy has dislocated her shoulder (source). Get well soon.

Scout

Final Flight
Unfortunately we've had two withdrawals from this event. Marvaldi/Villeneuve and the Boys-Eddy siblings. Olivia Boys-Eddy has dislocated her shoulder (source). Get well soon.

Those were two of the pairs I was looking forward to watching. :( Hope she recovers quickly!

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
I am just a bit worried that this will affect the Boys-Eddy siblings' chance at a spot on the Next Gen Team. But if they don't make it with all the teams who are aging out next year and being the reigning bronze medallists from Challenge then they should consider alternatives to pairs skating.