2018 Canadian Nationals Junior Men - SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Junior Men - SP

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
recall Beres was injured at his 2nd int'l (end of Oct/begin Nov) and didn't get to compete there. And iirc 2 weeks or so before he was iniured again. He was in quite a bit of pain after the long at Challenge.

I didn't hear about the first injury...he just disappeared from the entry list for Golden Bear. Poor guy, I hope he keeps his La La Land FS. He looks like a little Ryan Gosling IMO.

Wow is Corey Circelli just dead tired after doing the junior SD and now showing up for the junior men SP. They really ought to have given some time between these events to let them recover.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Aw man Corey. Would've been over 60 with that 2A. :(

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Duval-Yergeau has a slim lead over Corey.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Bruce's edge work :love:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes Bruce in the lead. NOW

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The judges don't agree; Bruce is in third.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I can barely keep my eyes open. Good night, everyone. :bed:

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
If you watched Iliya at ACI you'd know he has had meltdowns this season.

It's not just Iliya who's terribly inconsistent---basically all the Canadian guys are. :drama:

These junior men are unpredictable. Then again, it's not like our senior men are better. :(

:sad21:

Aw man Corey. Would've been over 60 with that 2A. :(

Shame about the Axel, but I'm sure fatigue from the SD and the late hour simply got the better of him. His SP is the most beautiful among the junior guys, IMHO. :love:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Fatigue definitely plays a role with these double discipline skaters. It's good that the junior FD and junior men FS are on different days.

Both of Corey's programs are related to Canada's top senior skaters - Chiddy's Hallelujah and Kaetlyn's La Boheme. Though they're both holdovers from last season (SP got updated from acoustic to lyrical).